iPhone UG APP: WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING PEOPLE?

Hey Kirik / Chris / Whomever knows something

When is the update coming for the UG iPhone app???  Alot of the UGers have been posting to the thread below and we've received no responses from anyone in charge in quite awhile. 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1565693&page=1

The last we heard was Chris said an update was coming and we would be able to post but nothing has been said recently.

We just wanna know when (IF) an update is coming and will we have posting abilities when said app is available?  Someone who's in the know please respond.

Thanks,

tbizzle  

MentaL -  I bet you they could hire someone at the total expense of $500 and they'll do it..   all they need is database access to read how the tables are formatted.

Even at 50 bucks an hour it is way way way more than that. And it is more than 50 bucks and hour.

I will check during Monday meeting about progress.

Kirik - 
MentaL -  I bet you they could hire someone at the total expense of $500 and they'll do it..   all they need is database access to read how the tables are formatted.

Even at 50 bucks an hour it is way way way more than that. And it is more than 50 bucks and hour.

Awesome.  Thanks Kirik.  

That's why I love the UG people. 

ttt

If you guys don't have someone inhouse doing the work then you should let my company bid on doing the update. 

Holla.

...because I want posting on the app just as bad as everyone else, and I'd love to be the one to make it happen.

Lancifer -  If you guys don't have someone inhouse doing the work then you should let my company bid on doing the update. 

Holla.

...because I want posting on the app just as bad as everyone else, and I'd love to be the one to make it happen.

Let the UG take shit into their own hands!

making an app is harder than you would think,

especially one that would integrate all the whatnots of this site.

the diameter measurments alone would be hard to estimate.

ttt

One thing I would add/change about the current app is being able to expand/change the page size. I'm unable to "zoom" in/out and sometimes that makes a post unreadable if they have some types of pics or certain links.

EasyTapper - One thing I would add/change about the current app is being able to expand/change the page size. I'm unable to "zoom" in/out and sometimes that makes a post unreadable if they have some types of pics or certain links.
agreed

also, landscape mode would be nice

One problem with the current version is that when Im viewing a thread and someone calls or I close the app, after I try to reopen the app, it restarts from the begining and I have to go searching for the thread again which is a pain.

It would be nice to have the app save the last viewed thread...

On a related note, what's the story on a Blackberry app? Reportedly there is one, but I can't get it on my Blackberry Curve (with Verizon Wireless).

Would love an update for android also ;)

ttt

MentaL - 
Kirik - 

Hire a freelancer from http://www.freelancer.com/ , just put an add there and let people bid for the project :)

hiring a freelancer from that site is a HORRIBLE idea.

I tried that place twice when I got overwhelmed with work for me, and clients. the work was shotty, insecure and just plain sucked. and both times i chose people with incredibly high ratings.

99.9999999% of the 'developers' are in india, romania or other places like that, working for peanuts, doing the absolute worst work I've ever seen anyone charge for

Styro - Would love an update for android also ;)

Get in line F'er. You ain't getting crap til we get our iphone update.

EasyTapper - 
Styro - Would love an update for android also ;)

Get in line F'er. You ain't getting crap til we get our iphone update.

I wouldnt mind access to the tapout forum while your at it!

PJ Benn Fan -  I wouldnt mind access to the tapout forum while your at it!

Yeah I would love it as well I think Kirik said that apple said no to that. I am happy that we get the OG.

Top for any new news