iPhone UG APP: WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING PEOPLE?

TTT for an update on the UG app

ttt

ChicagoTom - 
EasyTapper - I'm kind of pissed off at being ripped off on this. I bought the app strictly on the promise that an update was in the works that allowed posting.

Seriously, wtf good is a forum if you can't post? I even bought a blue name. What a waste.

To quote George Bush, "fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."
The most frustrating part is we keep getting ignored on the issue.

this x a brazillion

TTT

TTT

Kirkifan1 - 
tbizzle - 
ChicagoTom - 
EasyTapper - I'm kind of pissed off at being ripped off on this. I bought the app strictly on the promise that an update was in the works that allowed posting.

Seriously, wtf good is a forum if you can't post? I even bought a blue name. What a waste.

To quote George Bush, "fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."
The most frustrating part is we keep getting ignored on the issue.

this x a brazillion

im sure they will be happy to give your 99 cents back. a forum is also good for reading. would you rather have no forum and no posting or forum but no posting (yet)?
Never said I didn't like the app as is (I fuggin love it) but Chris is the one who promised an update with posting abilities for the iPhone.  Never heard anything from his original thread that kept getting TTT for like 3 straight months so I figured I'd start another one.  Kirik did post on this one and said he would know something after his Monday meeting.  Problem is today is Wednesday and no update.  

I can understand if they came back and said the technology, etc was too expensive and that they would suspend plans for the update with posting abilities or whatever the excuse would be.  But there has never been any explanation, that's my beef.  It's like it's just hanging out there and hoping it will go away.  

We just want answers one way or another. 

I agree with the above...

Also- I think the app was more than 99 cents when I bought it. I bought it within an hour of being released. (before I knew there wasn't posting- actually, I think before anyone knew there wasn't posting)

I'm happy that they even give us updates like "we'll check on it monday" even if it takes a while to get back.  remember, as much as you think he does, Kirik (and others) actually owe us exactly NOTHING.  It would be nice to get an update as promised, but you guys seem to be getting way more bent out of shape than you should.

My assumption is that they had a status update monday and it's "almost" done.  I bet they release the new updated app within a week!

clattymine -   as much as you think he does, Kirik (and others) actually owe us exactly NOTHING.  It would be nice to get an update as promised, but you guys seem to be getting way more bent out of shape than you should.

You're wrong. Fact is, I'm a PAYING customer. As a customer, I'm owed a response. This isn't a some free newsboard that a guy operates out of his basement as a hobby. It's a commercial board that I would assume Kirik makes a nice bit of change from. On top of that, I purchased the app as well as a blue name. Also, we were promised an update with posting abilities, plain and simple.

A forum w/o posting abilities is like a car without gas or keys.

I'm hoping for an update (or an explanation) soon too -- however I don't think  posting mean and negative stuff is going to help get either of those any faster.  Please don't take that as an attack.  I feel your pain.  I just don't think anything we say or do on here will help, and I do think certain things could be said or done that would hurt (none of that has happened, in my eyes).

TTT

ttt

Guys, I mean this with all due respect, but the damn thing was like $1.99! And it's worth its weight in gold with or without the posting feature simply because of the news; not to mention the fact that you can actually read the forums on top of that. Give Kirik (or whoever) a break. He didn't become rich off of this...

i just use the app to read the forums, i use Safari to post

stop bitchin its a great app for news you want to go cry bout not being able to post by an i pad you skids

EasyTapper - 
clattymine -   as much as you think he does, Kirik (and others) actually owe us exactly NOTHING.  It would be nice to get an update as promised, but you guys seem to be getting way more bent out of shape than you should.

You're wrong. Fact is, I'm a PAYING customer. As a customer, I'm owed a response. This isn't a some free newsboard that a guy operates out of his basement as a hobby. It's a commercial board that I would assume Kirik makes a nice bit of change from. On top of that, I purchased the app as well as a blue name. Also, we were promised an update with posting abilities, plain and simple.

A forum w/o posting abilities is like a car without gas or keys.
LOL ... You paid for a membership, you didn't pay for customer service. 

We were promised an upgrade, but no time frame (aside from the "we'll check on monday") was ever given.

You expect a response but you're owed jack shit.

Morgz - 

I'm hoping for an update (or an explanation) soon too -- however I don't think  posting mean and negative stuff is going to help get either of those any faster.  Please don't take that as an attack.  I feel your pain.  I just don't think anything we say or do on here will help, and I do think certain things could be said or done that would hurt (none of that has happened, in my eyes).

TTT yea i think i paid more then 99 cents for it though 

clattymine - 

We were promised an upgrade, but no time frame (aside from the "we'll check on monday") was ever given.

You expect a response but you're owed jack shit.

True about the time frame but wrong about a response.  Chris said an updated iPhone version was being work on, that was in December, about 6 months ago.  Thus the reason for everyone getting their tit in a ringer.  We just want some info, positive or negative doesn't matter, just info.  

i give up