iPhone X features

So is the IPhone X's big selling feature fucking emojis that mimic you talk/singing? They really are out of ideas for these phones now.

Also better display and cameras, but same processing power. I don't give a shit about cameras, and I don't watch a ton of video on my phone so it's a no brainer which is best for me if I want a new phone.

Phones peaked years ago. 

Give them a break Android didn't put out anything game changing for them to steal and market as new.

MMAdotCOM - The gestures is the only good innovation besides, maybe, face id. I prefer fingerprint though. Its a big deal for apple to lose those gigantic bezel though. No headphone jackCant stream to a tv unless it's an apple tv. Can't open two apps on screen simultaneouslyDisplay is not HDR. Fast charger not included with $1,000 is unbelievable (for anyone but Apple)

You continually get iPhone shit wrong. 

IPhone can stream to TVs without Apple TV (AirBeamTV is just one app that lets you do so).

And iPhone X does have an HDR display. 

Pretty sure they peaked at 6 

pfsjkd -
MMAdotCOM - The gestures is the only good innovation besides, maybe, face id. I prefer fingerprint though. Its a big deal for apple to lose those gigantic bezel though. No headphone jackCant stream to a tv unless it's an apple tv. Can't open two apps on screen simultaneouslyDisplay is not HDR. Fast charger not included with $1,000 is unbelievable (for anyone but Apple)

IPhone can stream to TVs without Apple TV (AirBeamTV is just one app that lets you do so).

I picked up a lightning to hdmi adapter I like it. Does that count as streaming?

naevehane -
pfsjkd -

I picked up a lightning to hdmi adapter I like it. Does that count as streaming?

Not according to the guy who thinks the moon is a hologram (MMAdotCOM). 

That was a dig on his silly CT leanings. ‘Streaming’ generally means wireless. 

MMAdotCOM -
pfsjkd -

It does not truly meet hdr specs. I dodmt know you could use an app to stream but still kinda Lame that it's not built in.

iPhone X is an HDR display. Period. 

You may be thinking of the 8/8 Plus. 

The phone comes with an small cord adapter if you want to use a regular plug in headphone 

Koga -

The phone comes with an small cord adapter if you want to use a regular plug in headphone 

Thanks for this, just found it on the underside of the headphones!

So far like the X but not a fan of the face recognition as it doesn’t always work for me.

The Samsung Galaxy S9+ will be a beast next month!

They need to start putting practical shit on phones. Like a bottle opener. Or even an electric razor.

Dan O'Connell -

Looking forward to it. Especially the camera.

iPhone X seems like every other new line of product that Apple brings out. It starts with an idea and compromises and then they start making it better and better.

Missing touch ID is not good, face ID cannot compete with it.

OmarsOwnGoal -
ProteinOverdrive - 
Dan O'Connell -

iPhone X seems like every other new line of product that Apple brings out. It starts with an idea and compromises and then they start making it better and better.

Face ID puts Touch ID to shame. It's WAY better, more seamless. You don't know what you are talking about.

Will I be able to use face recognition to log into certain apps like my banking like touch does?

Cementhead -
OmarsOwnGoal -
ProteinOverdrive - 
Dan O'Connell -

Face ID puts Touch ID to shame. It's WAY better, more seamless. You don't know what you are talking about.

Will I be able to use face recognition to log into certain apps like my banking like touch does?

Yes.

And for those saying Face ID is giving them problems... If it fails the first time normally if I tilt the screen down (screen facing up) and try again it works. Don’t know if that’ll help anyone but it works for me 90%. I do miss the fingerprint but I love the X.

Jesus those commercials are annoying. Its always some hipster chick and shitty indy music. Well I guess they know their target demo.

OmarsOwnGoal -
ProteinOverdrive - 
Dan O'Connell -

Can you make a payment with it without having to stare into your phone like douche, in the middle of the store?

Can you unlock your phone in the middle of a meeting without lifting it off the table and making it obvious you don't give a fuck about what they are flapping about?

Can you unlock your phone in the same gesture as taking it out from your pocket?

NO!

ProteinOverdrive -
OmarsOwnGoal -
ProteinOverdrive - 
Dan O'Connell -

Can you make a payment with it without having to stare into your phone like douche, in the middle of the store?

Can you unlock your phone in the middle of a meeting without lifting it off the table and making it obvious you don't give a fuck about what they are flapping about?

Can you unlock your phone in the same gesture as taking it out from your pocket?

NO!

I don’t how hard it is for people to use faceID to pay. You just pull it out of your pocket, press the side button twice while looking at it, and then in put the phone down to the reader.

i think Morons are putting the phone to the pay reader and then trying to get Face ID to authenticate when you can do it before you put the phone to the reader 

Why is it so hard to believe the moon is a hologram? They’ve made a John Goodman hologram all these years?