iPhone Youtube App down?

For the past couple days I kept getting the "Error: Tap to Retry" screen whenever I try to open my Youtube app. Has anyone else been having this problem? I have tried closing and reopening and I'm about to delete it and reinstall it, has anyone else had trouble recently?

No but I would recommend you get the app called 'autotube'. It lets you be on other apps while listening to videos. Phone Post 3.0

Not me. I used it earlier and everything was fine. Phone Post 3.0

TheOne -

For the past couple days I kept getting the "Error: Tap to Retry" screen whenever I try to open my Youtube app. Has anyone else been having this problem? I have tried closing and reopening and I'm about to delete it and reinstall it, has anyone else had trouble recently?

I had it today,verizon btw. Working now though. Phone Post 3.0

Mouth Breather - No but I would recommend you get the app called 'autotube'. It lets you be on other apps while listening to videos. Phone Post 3.0

Really? Ive been waiting to find an app like that. I hate that Ustream doesnt let you listen to something while on other things. It becomes and issue with podcasts, but thats another thing I wish the youtube app did.

Voted up for the info.

figure8 - 
TheOne -

I had it today,verizon btw. Working now though. Phone Post 3.0

I'm Verizon too thanks VTFU