ipod touch question........

^ The world works in funny and mysterious ways, doesn't it?

JHayNYG - Just to clarify, with ipod touch 5th gen the 16gb has no rear camera and only comes in black front with silver backs. When you switch to the 32gb and 64gb you get the rear facing camera and the ability to have color choices. It's apples way of trying to force you to pay for a more expensive product. Apple sucks.

This.  I have a 5th Gen/32G and it has a rear and front facing lens.

Maloverde - 
JHayNYG - Just to clarify, with ipod touch 5th gen the 16gb has no rear camera and only comes in black front with silver backs. When you switch to the 32gb and 64gb you get the rear facing camera and the ability to have color choices. It's apples way of trying to force you to pay for a more expensive product. Apple sucks.

This.  I have a 5th Gen/32G and it has a rear and front facing lens.

Well you would think the dumb cunt at the store would be trained to devulge such information, wouldn't you? "Uh, just so you know sir, this is a selfie camera ipod, but for a few more bucks you can have one that takes pictures of other shit too. Like, you can take a picture of yourself taking a selfie picture in the mirror for your facebook profile. Ya, they really covered everything with the 32G."

^Yes, for sure.  I got mine at BB and when I told the kid I didn't need anything bigger than 16GB he told me about the camera lens.....

JHayNYG - Just to clarify, with ipod touch 5th gen the 16gb has no rear camera and only comes in black front with silver backs. When you switch to the 32gb and 64gb you get the rear facing camera and the ability to have color choices. It's apples way of trying to force you to pay for a more expensive product. Apple sucks.
This, made this mistake buying my daughters ipod for xmas. Luckily, I noticed the issue before Xmas and returned it for the regular ipod 5. Cost more of course, but only saving $50 for a model without a rear facing camera, half the storage, and a cheaper front facing camera is a big ripoff. Phone Post 3.0