iq test , can.....

can injury and/or substance abuse[ i have been concussed 3 times i know of and im an alcoholic ] drop your score??? had an iq test young then one in my 20's just took and online iqtest and i scored lower?act overall 21, high of 31 in reading comp and a low of 14 in math also i do really well in trivia type things. math and science is diff where i fall short and i can't spell worth a dime.

well something affected it.

Magic eight ball says:

All signs point to yes (in your case) Phone Post

online tests = results will vary

but yes, I personally think injury and substance abuse would lower score

I don't feel nearly as sharp as I did when I qualified for mensa

i was on debate academic etc teams

was lazy in class but always tested really well
on sec diff test i scored in top 5-10%

and now im lucky to remember what i said 20min ago or seen. lots of things

dont know if the bi-polar and adhd[ with other things] i was diagnosed with in my mid 20's has much to do with it. i mean i had them when i was younger [which answered alot of questions] i guess getting hit in the head [ football, training, car wrecks] with substance abuse has just took a toll on me

you are correct lunge i have an iq of 20

i mean i knew the answered before i posted but damn ocd mad me want to post about it and have someone else tell me

YoungGunABKJ - can injury and/or substance abuse[ i have been concussed 3 times i know of and im an alcoholic ] drop your score??? had an iq test young then one in my 20's just took and online iqtest and i scored lower?act overall 21, high of 31 in reading comp and a low of 14 in math also i do really well in trivia type things. math and science is diff where i fall short and i can't spell worth a dime.
I have never had a real iq test done to compare to, but I personally suspect that online tests are highly inaccurate, and liberal in their scoring, at least in my case. Phone Post 3.0

try this one. not official in any way but more accurate than the "trivia" type tests

http://www.mensa.org/workout

I'm afriad to try it now. I crushed things like this 10 years ago

when i was young and has the actual iq test i was in the 120
19-24yo 130

now 110 [ online test ]

all scores are appx

yea novaguy i know what you mean. years ago i would have no problems. ill take it and see

never taken an iq test, but i got a 29 on the act. now my brain has been abused by so many drugs... i doubt i'd get a 20

i might just take that iq test and see if i'm officially a potato

Still 130's after decades and massive amounts of debauchery... I wouldn't recommend it though... Phone Post 3.0

yea i was in 130's

and dropped :(

mensa, not even close to 2%

wow, i just took that mensa quiz in 16 minutes and got 18/30
only 60%. i skipped quite a few

The Horror -

try this one. not official in any way but more accurate than the "trivia" type tests

http://www.mensa.org/workout

I'm afriad to try it now. I crushed things like this 10 years ago

That test doesn't want to start on my phone.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder about the validity of the online tests that I have taken...

Though I do feel that they were too liberal in their scoring(and I'm not talking obscenely high scores), I also consider that I breezed through school with absolute minimal effort, or attendance, and have never really felt challenged or that there was ANYTHING that I couldn't do..

Maybe im wrong, but I blame the fact that I am a huge under-achiever on the idea that nothing has ever challenged me enough to keep me interested, so I never pursued anything of relevance. Phone Post 3.0

only one other word can be made from the word INSATIABLE
can you find it?

BANALITIES......

wtf is that? i'm imagining banana fatalities
i never had a chance

DoovyB - only one other word can be made from the word INSATIABLE
can you find it?

BANALITIES......

wtf is that? i'm imagining banana fatalities
i never had a chance
Stainable? Phone Post 3.0

Which word of four letters can be added to the front of the following words to create other English words?

DATE AGE CARD SCRIPT MARK

i skipped this one but it didn't tell me the answer.. what is it. i'm bad at these

DoovyB - wow, i just took that mensa quiz in 16 minutes and got 18/30
only 60%. i skipped quite a few

dude, exactly the score I just got - didn't skip too many though

4 beers in, but damn, only 60%?

the fact that I am a member is irrelevant, because my brain is no longer the same

4 beers in 1 hour = BAC of .04

DoovyB - Which word of four letters can be added to the front of the following words to create other English words?

DATE AGE CARD SCRIPT MARK

i skipped this one but it didn't tell me the answer.. what is it. i'm bad at these