Iraqi Pix

My thoughts on this whole thing is that some military liberal leaked the pix to the news and they blew it way out of porportion. Why is it that we have never seen any pix of how our POW'S and how they are treated? Believe me the enemies we have fought have treated us alot worse than than taking nudie pix of us. Wasn't Lynch raped? How about that other female a few years back wasn't she raped too?

I served in the Military Intelligence Corp and there are alot of tactics that may be considered abusive used by us and the rest of the world. Ours by far is alot more humane than theres. Our tactics are more psychological as where most of the other military groups use plain torture on our men and women.

Brutal military combat pix have been around forever. I'v e seen pix of guys holding up ears, heads and other things from past wars. I also seen pix of enemies holding up body parts of our guys too.

How come nobody has made any further issue of that poor American news guy how got his throat slit on video. I bet he would have rather have posed naked. Leave those soldiers alone!!!! A verbal counseling should be all they get for letting there sense of humor in a bad situation get the best of them. Maybe that was the kind of laughs they needed to get over the stress there under. I 'm sure they regret it. Leave them alone!!!!

My thoughts: here

"Those fucks in the pics and behind the cameras need to be locked away for decades. "

What if they were ordered to pose like that, as is alleged?

I am worried that this abuse of prisoners may have been carefully orchestrated from the get-go. The fact that the interrogators are beyond the purview of legal authorities I find troubling. That means that we had a preset system without accountability.

If that can be determined with an intent to commit torture, we have an enormous, systemic problem on our hands.

Rastus I like your thoughts!!!! Istill think the news guy who got his throat slit would have rather posed naked.

"There is no obligation for a soldier to obey an illegal order."

Take that one step further: a soldier is obligated to REFUSE an order he KNOWS to be illegal.

no shame

Those soldiers seemed to be enjoying their work just a little too much for my taste.

"Those soldiers seemed to be enjoying their work just a little too much for my taste."

The smiles on some of their faces were bright and cheery, but we do need to get the full story. Were they ordered to look like that in order to have pictures with which to show other Iraqi detainees to get them to cooperate, fearing such measures might be used against them?

Whatever the case, we'd be OUTRAGED if our prisoners were treated like that and would be screaming at the depraved Arabs.

I think we will find that this problem was systemic - a well organized venture to abuse the rules of engagement. Why do I write this? Because the components in charge of this investigation were purposefully chosen because of their lack of legal accountability. They're not US Military and, therefore, under the guidelines of the rules of engagement. They're not under US law...there is no Iraqi law.

If it can be determined that this decision to arrange the components of interrogation was intentional in order to flout international law, big heads will roll if justice is to be served.

"The smiles on some of their faces were bright and cheery, but we do need to get the full story. Were they ordered to look like that in order to have pictures with which to show other Iraqi detainees to get them to cooperate, fearing such measures might be used against them?"

I can swallow a lot of things, but saying that anyone could order you to get off on abusing prisoners is not one of them. I have no doubt that these troops were "encouraged" to do what they had to do to get the mission done. I also have no doubt that no one in their chain of command specifically told them to use those methods. Those cheerful looks in the pics though are all their own.

ORDERED???? Thats Bullshit If I aint heard it...Its a person morals to know if its right or not..Id be quick to tell a COMMANDING Person NO before they order me to take some dumb ass pics like that...FRY THE FUCKERS.....

It´s very interesting that all this happened after we had our discussion on here, regarding following orders that you felt was wrong. funny coincidence.

How come no one makes a stink about Jessica Lynch getting butt raped by Iraqis yet we are concerned about these jerk offs that are in nudie pixx?? Now they want to compensate them$$$ WTF???!!! Let's skip the middle man and give the $$$ straight to Alqueda!!! Stupid shit man!!!