Irish Traveller Street Fight Video

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/articles-brutal-bare-knuckle-fight-breaks-out-on-the-public-high-street Phone Post 3.0

Mobile embed attempt -take 1

Holy shit it worked

the cloverfield of fight vids. i'm dizzy now

He's split, John! In case ya didnt hear me the other twelve fookin times John, you've split him! Phone Post 3.0

getgettinsomeread - A vu all week for whoever can give me an explanation of the major traveller rivalries and what there beefs are all about. Phone Post 3.0
Drunken pub arguments that escalate. Phone Post 3.0

Slap boxing? Phone Post 3.0

I could be watch the video with the cameraman doing jumping jacks or the Jitterbug or inverted twerking while he was filming. Fuck that guy right in his fucking shaking pussy. Phone Post 3.0

Couldn't watch...... Phone Post 3.0

getgettinsomeread -
GhostOfYuki -
getgettinsomeread - A vu all week for whoever can give me an explanation of the major traveller rivalries and what there beefs are all about. Phone Post 3.0
Drunken pub arguments that escalate. Phone Post 3.0
That's it? Phone Post 3.0
I may be wrong but I'd bet that's what they started as. Phone Post 3.0

a caravan fer me ma

I found this picture of the camera man.

Periwinkle blu Phone Post 3.0

^LOL Phone Post 3.0

getgettinsomeread - A vu all week for whoever can give me an explanation of the major traveller rivalries and what there beefs are all about. Phone Post 3.0

The McBurney Family (as represented by young Seamus in the video) is hated by all the other families for their insistence on mixing plaid and stripes in their attire. The McGuffin Family (as shown by young Johnny in the video), insist on rolling the bottoms of their jeans up inside their pant legs. The two families are locked in a bitter dispute to see who can establish the most popular fashion trends in the traveler community. You're welcome.

. Phone Post 3.0

Couple with baby stroller just stop and watch right next to the fight... Jesus. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe the cameraman was trying to film while riding a Segway? Phone Post 3.0

CoughSyrupOD - 

I found this picture of the camera man.

I almost died

Again John again Phone Post 3.0