Iron Man 3 (spoilers)

Am I the only one who didn't like that at all? What a disappointment!

- First off, out of everyone in the Marvel Universe to use as the antagonist they decided on some lava men? Lava men that had little trouble taking out iron man's brittle suits (that took Thor's blows.)

- Don't tell me Tony didn't have his house outfitted with defense capabilities

- He could have summoned his army at any time. And when he did jarvis fought the lava men at close range?

- Action scenes aside it seems he reprised his role as sherlock Holmes for 3/4 of the movie to team up with a pint sized watson rather than using a phone.

- Destroying his suits leaving dangerous technology littered everywhere?

- Removing his chest piece? In #2 he created a new element to deal with that issue but now "hey let's just take the metal out!"

Movie made over a billion. What a half assed effort. Phone Post

I thought it sucked big time Phone Post

Terrible. The plot made no sense and the cgi action was fake and uninvolving.

Did not like.

Least favorite Marvel movie since the FF and Daredevil movies...

Yea I'm pretty pissed I bought this. Phone Post

Yeah this movie gets hated but I'm one of the few who liked it. I thought the story was a good vehicle to learn about Tony. RDJ gave a solid performance and he had good chemistry with Pepper.

There was a lot of dumb things in the movie, Close combat with the extremis guy and his seemingly disposable suits. But despite I liked it.

Still better than IM2

Better than 2, not as good as 1. It was alright, had a few logic holes but performances were solid.

I liked it, but do not put it on a pedestal with IM 1, dark knight, spiderman 2, avengers ect.. it was a decent fun popcorn flick.

The producers have discovered that RDJ can carry the movie by himself, and since he costs 50m they can cut the IM bits and still make a mint.

I think I liked Ironman 2 mostly because the Thor hammer scene lol. It was weak but it at least furthered the Avengers movie Initiative.

I thought IM3 continued in The Avengers movie footsteps of ruining a reasonably real movie universe by having so many hokey WTF scenes. so i was pretty let down. Also it left me wanting nothing from the franchise. Sure we got the banner scene but who the fuck cared about that. It was as useless as the shwarma scene. Kinda fun but so what.

so stark isn't going to ironman anymore and Peppers hair is fire proof? I just hope the next few movies are better in furthering a more integrated marvel movie universe. Phone Post 3.0

The whole point is that Stark IS Iron Man, the suit is just disposable tech, it is a "Clothes do not maketh the man" kind of thing.

But you can bet your ass there will be a Mk43 in short order.

Since he's taken the thing out of his chest, wasn't that the source of all his power? If so, how do they work that into the next Avengers?

I didn't like how Shield and Nick Fury were nowhere to be found in this movie when they were all over part 2.

You have a crisis involving the president/vice-president and national security and no mention of Shield/Fury?!?!?!?

I didn't like how Iron Man suits could operate without a man inside. Tony Stark is now a mastermind with a robot army. Seems more like a badguy thing to do.

VigneaultFan - I didn't like how Iron Man suits could operate without a man inside. Tony Stark is now a mastermind with a robot army. Seems more like a badguy thing to do.

In the comics they get around the "guy with an iron man army" by having Tony being one of the few people on the planet that can control all those armours at once.

The whole "armours can operate on their own" is inherently problematic - as you are suggesting.

VigneaultFan - I didn't like how Iron Man suits could operate without a man inside. Tony Stark is now a mastermind with a robot army. Seems more like a badguy thing to do.

LIKE OBAMA AMIRITE GUYS

/drone strike joke

Honest trailers did iron man 3. Hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3r4FklA4gI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

lol

spot on.

Ironman 3 sucked. 

I liked it. I'm not a big fan of Ironman 2 though. I'm a sucker for everything Marvel puts out. I even liked Hulk a lot and everyone talks crap about it. Phone Post 3.0

Finally just saw this a couple weeks ago. I loved Iron man, and I can dig 2 as a fun popcorn movie. This was crap.

The Mandarin/Actor crap was on par with Stephen King writing himself into the Dark Tower.

while they are at it why not just make a sequel to highlander where the immortals are actually aliens.

Just... WTF?