IRON MAN (grey suit) (pic)

That looks fucking great!

Fishburne as the voice of Galactus? Terrible voice casting.

Orson Welles being dead, a perfect, and cheap choice, would have been the guy who voiced him in the cartoon, and who also did the voice of Apocalypse on the old X-Men cartoon.

Deep, ancient, and powerful sounding voice, brimming with authority and majesty. Pretty much everything Fishburne WON'T bring to the table.

"Deep, ancient, and powerful sounding voice, brimming with authority and majesty. Pretty much everything Fishburne WON'T bring to the table."

Lol, I'm guess you are deaf?

"Deep, ancient, and powerful sounding voice, brimming with authority and majesty. Pretty much everything Fishburne WON'T bring to the table."

Lol, I'm guess you are deaf?

You be the judge.

Fishburne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttMWiWJ_9zo

Yep, thats the voice of a billions of years old entity that eats planets if I ever heard one.

luke cage movie in the works as well, with tyrese.......

they need Darth fucking Vader (James Earl Jones) for Galactus.

lol @ using King of New York as an example of Laurence Fishburnes epic voice acting.

they need Darth fucking Vader (James Earl Jones) for Galactus.

That would be soooooo awesome!

Can you imagine, "Herald my wrath!" uttered by James Earl Jones?

geekgasms

Fishburne is too smooth, and -- as Hollywood seems to love to do -- way too recognizable. It's like Liam Neeson as Aslan. All you can think of is the actor.

Lol at your weak example.

No one would ever notice James Earl Ray or Orson Welles voice!

dude, wtf? on the James Earl Ray thing.

Give me a good example of Fishburne then.

Fishburne's voice isn't a deep boom like James Earl, or Orson Welles. It doesn't sound old or particularly commanding or powerful.

Galactus isn't fucking Morpheus, he is a giant being older than the universe who has little to no emotions or wants other than to consume planets and and continue existing.

So come chump, give me a good example, a piece indicating that Fishburne's voice will fit coming out of a CGI 30 foot tall space god.

That is bad ass.

"No one would ever notice James Earl Ray or Orson Welles voice!"

lol @ James Earl Ray...anyway, yeah, JEJ wouldn't be good either. Orson Welles, most people wouldn't recognize him. Especially now that he's dead and they'd have to stick a bellows up his ass and have one guy pump while another massaged his vocal cords to produce sounds.

I don't know what they have against using cartoon voice actors, a lot of those guys do fantastic jobs. Look at all the love for the old Transformer voices. Certainly better than crap like Brad Pitt as Sinbad or whatever.

Lol @ James Earl Ray, I need to stop smoking crack before posting.

Anyways, examples of Fishbourne with a deep voice?

How about a little role where he wears a black trench coat and sunglasses, leads an underground resistence movement, performs martial arts stunts, and serves as the mentor for the man who saves humanity?

Yeah that's right, Cowboy Curtis, nigga.

almost sounds like Snake Plissken.

LMFAO

James Earl Ray

Oh shit I think I'm going to shit my pants.

ROR is a fucking comedy genius.

All I can say is, if you think Laurence Fishburne has a deep, powerful voice, then your voice must sound like Mickey Mouse.

Fishburne as the voice of Galactus??? Fuck that sounds awesome.

The suit looks solid for his first one.