Iron Ring marathon

Yo Yo Yo back up, Eva Heard Of a Mini Marathon? You cant end this thread,I say (Or the Mods)when it is over....Son

It's a great show!

JK....Im out

lol @ kos. he's obviously an Iron Ring paid poster!

TRIANGLE!!!

Wes Sims is on the show.His carer must be worst off than I would ever have imagined

LOL

I have heard nothing but bad things but hadn't seen it. I watched two episodes tonight and can tell you without a doubt the show sucks.

Talent level is low. The people running things have ZERO MMA experience. The celeb's joke on the fighters while they are fighting. They disrespect the guys who lose by laughing at them and taunting them. The show sucks and is bad for MMA in general.

Couldn't believe "channeled his anger wrong". Isn't that how you're supposed to channel it as opposed to shooting someone?

"Iron Ring makes Kimbo's backyard fights look like classy NSAC sanctioned bouts!"

Lol ^^^^ This is the truth nice man.

Luda will make u move b:)&@, and get out the way.
While dip set kills all their guys with kool aid a la Jim Jones.
Then floyd will throw so much money at his team that they will be filthy
rich b$@@/!
After that nelly will start a fire.
T.I. Will try to claim he is the king and gets his head busted by little
John.

Like I said Luda would Beat all yall down direct

"Ludacris trained me in Ultimate fighting for five months but I was to deadly to get on the show. They didnt want to use one of Ludas boyz. People would have thought it was a work. But I am a Strait killa"

Too bad you two were just drillin' north-south...

You dont know me son, Watch yo mouth,son

That Bell guy is just a straight up kung-fu guy. I remember an article of him doin some form with chopsticks in a Kung-Fu mag a couple of years back...sad...

Can anyone associated with Jacare Calvalcanti confirm if that swam joker is really a black belt under Jacare? For some reason I find that incredibly hard to believe.

Ive been training since the beginning,son. 2006 and I have only gotten better with the help of bomb ass trainers like Luda

What you sayin dog, that shit aint right son

Representin yo, Since 2006, the beginning

Kistler < NINOPLATA