Iron Wing SoundFX

They've gone crazy with the audio effects in this episode - even better, they've dubbed them incorrectly, so the effect is being played a second or two before the shot is landed - it's kung-fu theater at it's finest!

POW!!! SMASH!!

LOL....it goes from bad to worse.

Ugh - they just stood up a fight where the guy was going out from a head and arm choke...

^^yeah, that was unbelievable.

then they started them standing, and stopped it while dude was defending. he didnt complain, but still...

its like the ignorance multiplies every episode...what a fuckin trainwreck.

"Im disappointed in all the hugging and holding...we want to see a KO"

- pretentious black kung fu guy who thinks its boxing

I can't believe at all the unqualified "trainers" and "refs" on this show.

Did u hear the dip set guy saying "send him back to japan son"

This show is hilarious for all the wrong reasons tho.

It was badly dubbed sound f/x...this show sucks but atleast we have free fights

"send him back to japan son"

How do you think "Send him back to Africa" would go over? Think anyone in the media or public will get on his case over that line?

StretchPlum - "send him back to japan son"

How do you think "Send him back to Africa" would go over? Think anyone in the media or public will get on his case over that line?

Yeah, I was wondering why BET didnt atleast dubb that out...atleast they had time to add sound but not take them out

I was a STUPID racist comment. I hated hearing it over and over

bcolflesh - Ugh - they just stood up a fight where the guy was going out from a head and arm choke...

That pissed me off too. I thought the fight was stopped a way early too

All the civil rights buffs on this forum are going to be all over that (LOL)

"All the civil rights buffs on this forum are going to be all over that (LOL)"

I dont think its the racists comments that bother everyone, its the fact that one race can say things like that while another race would get in serious trouble for saying something like that.

i like josh key, but jojo guarin was owning him in that fight.

He justs wants out of the bronx son!!

isn't josh key from philly?

Sound Effects ... LOL! Reminds me of the old batman series fight scenes - "BAAAM! KAPOW! SMAAAACK!". Wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing those captions to accompany the sound effects.

You can see the main clips on BET's barely functional video site:

http://www.bet.com/OnBlast/

...gets caught in the ropes...

I don't think they were actually tangled in the ropes or even under them - they saw their guy getting ready to tap and stood it up.