Ironheart Crown X: April 29, 2006

ttt

ttt for george dillman, who taught me the finer things in life, like how to make love to a woman, and then kill her without even touching her

ttt

ttt

keep this up till saturday

ttt

Good luck to Jeff, Aaron, Jared, and Miguel!

Good Luck to Mark Burch, Jeff Serafin and Miguel Torres!!!

ttt

Is Antonio Carvalho still fighting since he is fighting for the shooto belt in a couple weeks.

1 day away !!!

Antonio had to pull out as he was offered a world title fight in Japan. We support him and wish him the best.

Taking his place against Joe Pearson will be John Mahlow, formerly of Detroit's Team Mash. Mahlow is now training out of Florida. We've wanted to bring him back for a long time, and he'll be a great replacement.

sidemount: who are you?

everyone: sorry I haven't been on here hyping the show. I've been very busy lately. Still, this card is going to be awesome. Braulio did a great job on the matchmaking, not to mention all the other new bells & whistles that he has secured for this show. Stage lighting, smoke machines...

Look for us on TV very soon!

Special thanks to Rockstar Energy Drink & Tapout!

ttt

props to the best damn hapa promoter in the business.

moon if you yell at me tomorrow i will cry. its bad enough i have to deal with kreke and braulio, and now george dillman....

will anybody be posting results later?

ttt for results

Should be a great fight: Nancoo vs. Torres. I say Monkey wins this one - but I may be biased!

ttt for the Ironheart Crown

I'll go with Torres, but I too am a little biased