Irrational Hate Of Something!

I’ll go first

PT Cruisers
Chili Dog with beans

1 Like

Men who sing in a high pitched voice.

Square blankets. I spend all night continually rotating it trying to find the right way to have it going lengthwise

3 Likes

Naperville, IL

1 Like

Beer stores that allow customers to buy singles out of a six pack.

1 Like

Honestly, being delayed. Don’t like it when someone gets in front of me then slows it all down.

Have a lot of those people in my field. “I’ll help you!”, Then they do something at 20% speed of what I would have done. No fucking patience at all anymore.

4 Likes

Fucking poachers!

1 Like

Wendys frostys

Too thick to be a shake and too runny to be ice cream.

Also jews

4 Likes

I think we realized.thay last part about you…

McDonalds… i hate McDonalds and have never ate there or eaten any of their products

People whinging and being negative

1 Like

People that back into parking spots.

I don’t know why it drives me nuts. Probably because most of the time they can’t get in the lines

That was a joke friend!

1 Like

Good call, PT Cruisers are the gayest car I ever seen. Diego and Fabia could be having sex in it and the car wouldnt be any gayer. And people are proud and think they look cool? NOT!

1 Like

I hate this shit, Neil Young and all them are gay. My wife put a Maroon 5 song on on our alexa and I punched her in the face.

2 Likes

Geek Pride.

Cut it out
You’re a fucking geek

Feel shame

1 Like

spew jay leno GIF

1 Like

Some people say I have an extreme hate of Indian food that goes beyond normalcy. I say have you ever smelled the bathroom inside an Indian restaurant? And you know those people dont wash their hands!!

They gotta grind up flowers and paint and all kindsa weird shit to cover the rotten sewage flavor!

1 Like

gay GIF

1 Like

No need to rationalize .
That shit stank

2 Likes