Irritating Argument with the GF!

here is the actual recent exchange with the GF during one of our routine arguments:

GF(really woman anger): “You don’t Say Like that!”

Me: “FREE COUNTRY USA…Say what I want!”(I don’t even remember what I said before that)

GF: “God said…”

Me. “God said Daily BREAD not Daily Rice Go make me a Sandwich!”

GF fast and furiously stomps away as usual

1 Like

the “God/Bible Says…” is one of her regular tactics and it really annoys me! She’s like a Japanese Doyle Hargraves woman “I done told ya, God’s on my side…”

1 Like

Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship, and you seem like a really cool dude.

3 Likes

So your online personality is really as ridiculous as your real life one? Wow.

4 Likes

this is like me she she does the "God/Bible Says…:

1 Like

Let her black bf fuck you in the ass to show her who’s boss!!

LOL, like you have a GF

1 Like

1 Like

yet I’m the one which never complains for lack of SEX or CO$T of DIVORCE…and the tummy is ALWAYS satisfied!

Waiting to see how you spin this into a conservative, huskyfat, lowT tirade.

I just spoke with her about dinner…after listening to various complainings, she told me it will be Chicken-Katsu and JapMacSalad!

This is what usually happens after dinner when she finished the KITCHEN CLEAN-UP and I’m on the OG:

Winner-Winner Chicken-Katsu Dinner was ACE! She’s cleaning up now :laughing:

I ate just enough…feel satisfied but not beyond satisfaction to the point of HuskyFat discomfort.

the GF on the other hand, I had to listen to her complaining of course. She was complaining how i don’t stop her whenever she drinks too much and then feels unwell because of it. I just nodded and pretend agreement while enjoying the tasty chicken-katsus :grin:

1 Like

Make sure you treat her right and let her know she’s appreciated Raskal. A good, strong, stout woman like that has a lot of options and you would surely miss her.

1 Like

^I think we both know that no other would put up with our nonsense :grin:

also I’ve got fem-phobia about the strumpets these days, all the #metoo hysteria I see in the headlines so I don’t trust the greener-grass!

1 Like