IRS says I owe $3,500. Wat do?

I probably fucked up my taxes and now they say they made corrections and I owe $3500 by August 26th. I don't have it. I also don't have their $500/Mo payment. What do I do? Phone Post 3.0

try and cut a deal

Pay them IMO Phone Post 3.0

Call them and set up a payment plan, they will work with you. Phone Post 3.0

They will make a better arrangement then that. If you don't pay they will levy you not just a garnishment either. That will take your entire check or 70% if they are feeling nice

Pay the man his money
-Kenny kgb Phone Post 3.0

Spread your buttcheeks

Just send them a picture of Wesley Snipes and a hand written note that says "861 Bitches". They will leave you alone after that...

Pay the man his money Phone Post 3.0

Start a gofuckme and prepare your anus Phone Post 3.0

instalments?

Magic_Mike - Call them and set up a payment plan, they will work with you. Phone Post 3.0
How much? I need 6 months to get some other shit paid and I can do their $500 thing. Right now I'm tapped out entirely. Phone Post 3.0

Set up a payment plan. Unlike student loans, the IRS will garnish more than half of a paycheck without worrying about it. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - 
Magic_Mike - Call them and set up a payment plan, they will work with you. Phone Post 3.0
How much? I need 6 months to get some other shit paid and I can do their $500 thing. Right now I'm tapped out entirely. Phone Post 3.0

Been there, done that. The interest and penalties will continue to accrue. Whatever else you are trying to pay is not going to grow as exponentially. Get your shit together and get it paid asap. They don't joke around and do not look at it like an ordinary bill.

Make sure it is legit. Lots of scams Phone Post 3.0

Accident my ass. You got caught with a performance enhancing pencil Phone Post 3.0

They will work with you, but better to get a personal loan to pay off, because they'll add interest Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman - Make sure it is legit. Lots of scams Phone Post 3.0

This. How did they let you know? Buy phone? Registered mail? Did they demand payment immediately or threaten you?

Call the IRS directly. Don't call a number they gave you. Hire a tax person to go over your return and double check it.

$3500 isn't that much. $500/month might be the best deal.

Yeah take your shit to a cpa - what did you possible fuck up to incur 3.5k of unpaid taxes??? Phone Post 3.0

I had a $3k debt to the bastards. Making payments at $88/month, not that big of a deal. Don't procrastinate on this Phone Post 3.0