Is a vodka and tonic with lemon a chick drink?

I hope not.

no

I drink gret goose soda water and lime. Look at my screen name.

Served hot or cold?

Vodka soda lime, bra

MrRichardSmoker - I drink gret goose soda water and lime. Look at my screen name.

Mr dick smoker knows

I like Vodka and Sprite. Sophisticated I ain’t!

United Yorkie Rescue - Tanqueray tonic & lime or GTFO.

Had this exact mix last week (plus fresh mint). My first time having gin and tonic. Damn good.

Pablo Duke - 

What are you, some kind of savage philistien? 

Tonic and LIME, man. 

Yep, tonic=lime.

Vodka tonic is a classy cocktail, not chick at all.

MrRichardSmoker - I drink gret goose soda water and lime. Look at my screen name.

What a Ween-ie

“Clear liquors are for rich women on diets.”

United Yorkie Rescue - Tanqueray tonic & lime or GTFO.
Brand name's for faggots. Gin & Tonic pitcher or GTFO (lime optional).

Vodka club with lime is awesome. Light, refreshing and will get you fucked up. Never understood why this was considered a chic drink...usually by what? Guys drinking bud lights?. I’m on a tequila/beer kick right now but ill go back vodka soon enough. Less of a hangover too. 

Yes, but not nearly as girly as the same with a splash of cran.

Not a girl drink, more a gay drink imo.

Fuck no...

SD CARTEL - 

Vodka club with lime is awesome. Light, refreshing and will get you fucked up. Never understood why this was considered a chic drink...usually by what? Guys drinking bud lights?. I’m on a tequila/beer kick right now but ill go back vodka soon enough. Less of a hangover too. 

Because it's watered down vodka that doesn't taste like much of anything. Nothing to offend a woman's delicate palate. No interesting or strong flavors, no burn to remind you that you're an adult drinking alcohol.

LFTM - 

“Clear liquors are for rich women on diets.”

Ron Swanson FTW

only if you ask for an umbrella in it...which I do!