Is Adesanya The First Openly Gay Male UFC Champ?

I know we’ve had gay/bi fighters like Cochrane and Sanchez but they never held gold. And some champs like Silva and GSP where its kind of an everyone knows but they wont come out and say it situation.

Is Stylebender the first openly gay mens UFC champ? I think that is very cool and he could be very marketable. Especially with this being pride month its the perfect time to really get Adesanya out there.

2 Likes

Silva?

Get back under your bridge

3 Likes

Silva? Wife and a bunch of kids broseph. Gsp? Just a private guy who I think only fucks with black women I think.

I get that folks think Izzy may be teh ghey after he ass raped the eraser….but everyone isn’t like you bro. It’s ok. Celebrate diversity right?

Sorry OP Adesanya isn’t single

6 Likes

I think Dominick Cruz might be a gay homosexual too.

1 Like

I can confirm.

He has been with Kenda Perez.I don`t know who this is.

So hes bisexual!

1 Like

He’s definitely hiding something… I could care less who you out your dick in as long as you don’t fuck a kid or animal

1 Like

Well he did post a video of him rubbing his dog’s erection.

3 Likes

Although OP is trolling, Izzy has made a lot of homosexual references towards his opponents.

2 Likes

How does Francis not ever get mentioned in these conversations? The dude talks with a lisp and gets pedicures for Christ’s sake. Watch the last Embedded episodes with him and tell me he’s not spending time at the Jimmy Dean section of the grocery store.

bet you he goes up on her all the tine

1 Like

Armando Nunes is an openly male UFC champ.

3 Likes

Typical 2021 post. Start calling people gay to normalize the lifestyle. Zero evidence to confirm it? Just repeat the lie until sheeple believe it.

2 Likes

Tommy Reardon is queer

Jon Jones said he has a boyfriend in jail. First openly gay male champ.
#PrideMonth

denzel washington GIF

I dunno, I’m not gay but I’d rather fuck guys than most black women

1 Like