Is all Prostitution considered “Sex Trafficking”

It seems these days anyone who's arrested for prostitution is labeled as sex trafficking. There's a guy I know who was recently arrested in a police sting going to meet a prostitute for sex. Now his face is all over the local news and social media with the headline "man arrested in human trafficking scheme". He has a good job a hot wife and daughters. Now his life is ruined.  

Paging Josh

1 Like

It depends if the woman is forced into it by a pimp.

Pokanghoya - It depends if the woman is forced into it by a pimp.

The problem is that the law conflates voluntary sex work with coerced prostitution (i.e., trafficking). As a result, it targets all online sex forums as trafficking venues that serve no positive purpose.

Your moms in trouble again.....damn

It's a dumb catch phrase that has allowed the gov and media to turn every john into some international sex criminal. The hysteria of sex trafficking is worse than vaping. Remember when they jumped to that conclusion on Robert Kraft? They had zero evidence on which to base that allegation and they didn't charge it, they just put it out in the media to put pressure on him. Then it turns out the chick who gave him hand relief was part owner or something.

It's disgusting.

2 Likes

1 Like

Feminist agenda at work, as usual. They don't pussy competition. Even though SOME feminists would want to decriminalize sex work, most of the media and hysteria are to ban it all. Instead of, you know, using police resources to fight true sex trafficking and underage prostitution...

During WWII, Nazis seized control of some of the most luxurious brothels in Paris to use at their leisure. After the war, the prostitutes were seen as conspirators and dragged into the street by angry mobs who shaved their heads and carved swastikas onto their face. Afterwards, the French leader Charles de Gaulle, along with Marthe Richard, former prostitute turned politician, worked to close all brothels in France, and soon the rest of Europe and America followed.

Should be legal.

Prostitution is damaging when people are sex slaves to a pimp and/or drugs imo, other than that it should be taxed and regulated.

Sprawl'n'Stall - Feminist agenda at work, as usual. They don't pussy competition. Even though SOME feminists would want to decriminalize sex work, most of the media and hysteria are to ban it all. Instead of, you know, using police resources to fight true sex trafficking and underage prostitution...

I didn't know so I googled this out of curiosity. 

Some believe it is male subjugation while other believe it empowers women lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_prostitution

God Of Thunder - 

During WWII, Nazis seized control of some of the most luxurious brothels in Paris to use at their leisure. After the war, the prostitutes were seen as conspirators and dragged into the street by angry mobs who shaved their heads and carved swastikas onto their face. Afterwards, the French leader Charles de Gaulle, along with Marthe Richard, former prostitute turned politician, worked to close all brothels in France, and soon the rest of Europe and America followed.

Uh-huh.

Thelonious -

Should be legal.

Prostitution is damaging when people are sex slaves to a pimp and/or drugs imo, other than that it should be taxed and regulated.

What overall percentage of them are actually sex slaves as opposed to adult women who want to make a living doing it? I bet the sex slave percentage is like 1 percent at best 

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Paging Josh

He just took advantage of the depraved young girls in Thailand. Oh wait, that is trafficking 

God Of Thunder - 
Thelonious -

Should be legal.

What overall percentage of them are actually sex slaves as opposed to adult women who want to make a living doing it? I bet the sex slave percentage is like 1 percent at best 

i think the opposite. my guess is that most of them are sex slaves of some type.

there are definitely some that are willingly doing it to make some money but i think most of them are forced to do it.

The government just doesn't want people making easy money is my guess 

1 Like

Sounds like Op dun goofed 

Thelonious - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - Feminist agenda at work, as usual. They don't pussy competition. Even though SOME feminists would want to decriminalize sex work, most of the media and hysteria are to ban it all. Instead of, you know, using police resources to fight true sex trafficking and underage prostitution...

I didn't know so I googled this out of curiosity. 

Some believe it is male subjugation while other believe it empowers women lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_prostitution

Typical feminists of course want the best of both scenarios. They want to protect and celebrate the female sex workers all while shaming and persecuting the male sex clients.

When the idea of legal prostitution started gaining traction it was re-labeled as "trafficking" (same word use for the sale of illegal drugs, not by accident).