Is Amy Coney Barrett on a flight to DC Yet?

Festus - 

![](upload://lee8V5I6nazHgbWXD7G92AyU3u6.jpeg)

SHE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME! 25 years ago last August. I can’t remember where we were or what we were doing but she most certainly raped me. I told some people about it so it must be true.

need someone STRONG on 2A. been a second right long enough

David@accu -
Festus - 

![](upload://hBRpJDff4v8A7jnFn0UsJczrIcR.jpeg)

SHE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME! 25 years ago last August. I can’t remember where we were or what we were doing but she most certainly raped me. I told some people about it so it must be true.

If she sexually assaulted me 25 years ago there’d be plenty of documentation about it, because I wouldn’t have stopped bragging about nailing her.

Hell, there’d be a published record of the incident that would’ve started with “Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would’ve happened to me but…”

I just find smart women really attractive 

rufus -

She better be.

Settle down guy. Its Trumps decision.

Ttt

Nitecrawler -

To be honest I was hoping RBG passed after the election. 

Her death will supercharge the Dems to come out and vote whether they like Biden or not. 

i used to think that but i have doubts now. more than likely it is just the likely democrat voters who would have voted anyways. 

oblongo -
Nitecrawler -

Her death will supercharge the Dems to come out and vote whether they like Biden or not. 

This.

This

is a fucking loser attitude.  Great example of why Republicans typically get their asses pounded by the Democrats.

1 Like

historically, conservative people hate conservative judges

when it comes to your case and your cause, it's generally true that you'd find yourself challenging the law if you're heard in the supreme court. 

this is one reason "conservative" scotus justices have ruled surprisingly "liberally" over the years. that is, that scotus has used its role as the branch to interpret the law to do so toward new definitions (liberally) as opposed to status-quo definitions (conservatively). it's because, while they certainly have their share of rote case log. landmark legal battles reach the supreme court becuase either existing law doesn't fit contemporary need or no law has yet been applied as a precedent to an emerging social/legal matter.

of course, we'd all say we want the most impartial judges as a categorical imperative, but that's for everyone else. for ourselves, we want the most sympathetic judges. the best way to ensure that in practicality, though, it to support the most impartial ones as opposed to this counter-stacking of obviously biased judges with every pendulum swing of political power in the united states.

Trump gotta pick this woman, who is in his list

Barbara Lagoa

She is the daughter of a Cuban immigrant, staunch conservative and this senate confirm her to Federal 85-15

This would be political chess for Trump... Good luck to the left trying to smear and hold back a first generation Latina woman from joining the Supreme Court. Plus this would sure up Florida and a ton of the Hispanic vote.

Peixes -

when it comes to your case and your cause, it's generally true that you'd find yourself challenging the law if you're heard in the supreme court. 

this is one reason "conservative" scotus justices have ruled surprisingly "liberally" over the years. that is, that scotus has used its role as the branch to interpret the law to do so toward new definitions (liberally) as opposed to status-quo definitions (conservatively). it's because, while they certainly have their share of rote case log. landmark legal battles reach the supreme court becuase either existing law doesn't fit contemporary need or no law has yet been applied as a precedent to an emerging social/legal matter.

of course, we'd all say we want the most impartial judges as a categorical imperative, but that's for everyone else. for ourselves, we want the most sympathetic judges. the best way to ensure that in practicality, though, it to support the most impartial ones as opposed to this counter-stacking of obviously biased judges with every pendulum swing of political power in the united states.

I like you as a poster, but as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about when referencing conservatives. I'm a conservative. You don't know me. 

It's 2020 already. Time to be more inclusive. 

Little-Known Judge Tedina Cruzette Throws Hat In Ring For Trump's SCOTUS Consideration

https://babylonbee.com/news/new-unknown-female-judge-tedina-cruzette-emerges-as-possible-trump-supreme-court-pick/?

![](upload://p9zKwKSVowltSt9sOwxK7141WJ6.jpeg)

Stache -

It's 2020 already. Time to be more inclusive. 

Little-Known Judge Tedina Cruzette Throws Hat In Ring For Trump's SCOTUS Consideration

https://babylonbee.com/news/new-unknown-female-judge-tedina-cruzette-emerges-as-possible-trump-supreme-court-pick/?

![](upload://p9zKwKSVowltSt9sOwxK7141WJ6.jpeg)

Hate to say it but Tedina kinda looks like Trumps type of woman. 

Trump is going to nominate Joe Biden............

Q already told me. Imagine the sounds of heads exploding everywhere. 

theBEAToff - Ted Cruz still in the running???

Cruz is one of the few you know exactly where he’d be. Most of these “conservative” judges it’s hard to say when they get nominated. Roberts is a total toss up on any given case.

Problem with Cruz is getting 51 votes without him would be harder. 

Nitecrawler - 

will be too late. the nom will have been confirmed

the left will forget all about it and move on to something else by election day

heavyd4561 -

Trump gotta pick this woman, who is in his list

Barbara Lagoa

She is the daughter of a Cuban immigrant, staunch conservative and this senate confirm her to Federal 85-15

This would be political chess for Trump... Good luck to the left trying to smear and hold back a first generation Latina woman from joining the Supreme Court. Plus this would sure up Florida and a ton of the Hispanic vote.

This would lock in Florida for sure.

Koma -
Cire -

Amy is next, but Cruz is in when John Roberts retires.  

How will the left and MSM smear ACB?  

She’s white.

Probably flashed her tits once in college and gave some drunk guy a handjob in high school too.

They will say she’s a bad mother for having adopted black children those kids are better off with a black family so they can be taught there history correctly 

Nope, already attacking her religious affiliation…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/supreme-court-favorite-faces-renewed-attention-for-religious-affiliation/ar-BB19n8SJ?li=BBnb7Kz

Like clockwork.

rufus - 
Peixes -

I like you as a poster, but as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about when referencing conservatives. I'm a conservative. You don't know me. 

the fallacy of composition is one in which you extrapolate the qualities of a component to imply to qualities of the whole.

i didn't say "historically, rufus hates rufus-like judges". although i'd imagine you might, come to think of it.

if your argument is that conservative people happily fall on their ideological swords when up against a conservative judge throwing the book at them as-writ, you're out of your mind.

also, not to blow your mind, but at this point in my life and this point in history, conservatives may not want me, but liberals fucking wouldn't have me.

Thewandi -
Koma -
Cire -

Amy is next, but Cruz is in when John Roberts retires.  

How will the left and MSM smear ACB?  

She’s white.

Probably flashed her tits once in college and gave some drunk guy a handjob in high school too.

They will say she’s a bad mother for having adopted black children those kids are better off with a black family so they can be taught there history correctly 

Black Mother, not Family (they don’t believe in the Family Unit)