Is An Inverted Penis Tighter Than A Butthole ?

Preguntas

2 Likes

You now know your mission

on you, maybe

Buttholes are the least tight of all the holes....seriously, I know.

This is the funniest subject line i have ever read. Good work, op.

1 Like

dhughes -

Once you breach the sphincter. But entry is a battle.

Peixes -

on you, maybe

Touché sir. 

dhughes -

Must be because of the poop.

I No Kung Foo - 
dhughes -

Must be because of the poop.

People have been unloading loads from their butts since they were fetuses.  People can take some huge shits.

Try stuffing those shits into their mouths and that's a whole other story....seriously, I know.

In for answers. 

taint

RonysTorresIceBag -

This is the funniest subject line i have ever read. Good work, op.

A legit “ OG thread amongst a huge pile of political threads. 

Edit: why is it every time I try to add the word c l a s s I c it disappears when I post? 

I will take the word on others for this....

According to science, you can fit approximately two raccoons in your butt.

Just tried it.  

My peepee hurts

It’s called a front hole now fellas. Get with the times

JPro -

Actually, someone posted about this a couple days ago. An inverted penis is now called a vagina. "Front hole" is now exclusively used to what used to be a vagina. So men can have surgery to get a vagina, but women only have a front hole. 

I just did a quick web search:

The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) effectively erased biological facts in its latest “Transgender Safer Sex” guide, redefining basic body parts and assigning “vagina” as a term used to describe the genitals of biological males who “have had bottom surgery.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/06/human-rights-campaign-erases-biology-in-transgender-safer-sex-guide-assigns-vagina-to-trans-women-exclusively/

1 Like

Khloe Kays butt is as tight as it get

OP’s SN checks out. 

sicko -
JPro -

Actually, someone posted about this a couple days ago. An inverted penis is now called a vagina. "Front hole" is now exclusively used to what used to be a vagina. So men can have surgery to get a vagina, but women only have a front hole. 

The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) effectively erased biological facts in its latest “Transgender Safer Sex” guide, redefining basic body parts and assigning “vagina” as a term used to describe the genitals of biological males who “have had bottom surgery.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/06/human-rights-campaign-erases-biology-in-transgender-safer-sex-guide-assigns-vagina-to-trans-women-exclusively/

That's deep

The_Rapist_/_Therapist -
sicko -
JPro -

That's deep

If you bang a “vagina” wouldn’t that make you extra gay?

Youre literally getting off by rubbing your junk on another guys junk. It effectively a dude scissor grind.