Is Anderson in Sonnen's head now?

Smart move by Silva in my opinion (not the most chivalrous though). Also hypes the fight more.

Yeah

Huh?

If anything, it's the other way around.

Chael isn't the one acting totally out of character.  Silva is.  Sonnen CLEARLY got into Silva's head and has driven him to be much more aggressive than he normally is outside the cage.  Not that it really matters either way.  Both these guys are veterans and I doubt either one of them will be thrown off their game by prefight histrionics.

Reminded me of Rhonda versus Meisha Tate. Tate thought she was a bully until Rhonda alpha'd her.

Steve4192 - Huh?

Chael isn't the one acting totally out of character.  Silva is.  Sonnen CLEARLY got into Silva's head and has driven him to be much more aggressive than he normally is outside the cage.  Not that it really matters either way.  Both these guys are veterans and I doubt either one of them will be thrown off their game by prefight histrionics.

Anderson is known as being a world class troll. All the Sonnen fan boys have a fire lit up under the ass from the shoulder bump, and it wasn't even them that got hit by it. You are telling me if somebody did that to you that has been the center of your focus for the past 2 1/2 years, that you wouldn't be the least bit pissed off?

Steve4192 - Huh?

Oh I'm not so sure. Silva sent Chael a message that he is willing to do just about anything to get his revenge. A DQ might be coming. Which could set up an epic third fight.