Is anyone else bored by this?

We all knew these were squash matches on paper, but damn this Strikeforce card isn't even fun to watch.

I really enjoyed Strikeforce and what they brought to the sport. They had several great fighters that I cannot wait to watch in the UFC, but I think they should have put together something more spectacular than this.

Is it just me?

Yes and no. It's weak on paper but I don't mind watching one sided domination. Lol Phone Post

Yup Phone Post

Kinda.

Couture is the only upset so far.

Been bored the past few fights. Knowing the results before they happen makes it kinda meh Phone Post

BigZ333 - Yes and no. It's weak on paper but I don't mind watching one sided domination. Lol Phone Post

This. They've only really lasted one round... Fun to watch quickies Phone Post

Buncha softball tosses for the UFC bound guys. I only expected Jacare/Herman and Marquardt/Saffedine to be remotely competitive....

.it's still entertaining to see some mismatches every now and then - helps remind us of the talent gap between those in the UFC and those trying to make it there

dble post

Kimbos Bread -
BigZ333 - Yes and no. It's weak on paper but I don't mind watching one sided domination. Lol Phone Post

This. They've only really lasted one round... Fun to watch quickies Phone Post

Fun to HAVE quickies Phone Post

Herman-Jacare and Mousasi-Kyle seemed pretty fair to me on paper. I know the rest of the card isn't very competitive, though. Phone Post

Been alright. Place seems empty though and not a lot of energy. Lots of floor seats open. Could have done without the uncomfortable Barnett interview... Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Herman-Jacare and Mousasi-Kyle seemed pretty fair to me on paper. I know the rest of the card isn't very competitive, though. Phone Post

Definitely. These weren't "gimme" fights at all but pretty much all of the others.

All in all not a terrible show I just thought it would be sweet to see Strikeforce go out with a spectacular bang.

5 Round Main Event - We all knew these were squash matches on paper, but damn this Strikeforce card isn't even fun to watch.

I really enjoyed Strikeforce and what they brought to the sport. They had several great fighters that I cannot wait to watch in the UFC, but I think they should have put together something more spectacular than this.

Is it just me?

Your sn is ironic Phone Post

bearockbrobama -
5 Round Main Event - We all knew these were squash matches on paper, but damn this Strikeforce card isn't even fun to watch.

Is it just me?

Hahahaha Phone Post

Loved the card, didn't love the main event.

Card -

Couture is the only upset so far.

That was a work in my opinion to give Randy's boy a W.

KJ won that fight.

The only cool moment was Tarec shutting the door by doing something no one expected. Phone Post

bearockbrobama - 

Is it just me?

No it isn't.

Almost all of my favorite fights were 5 round main events.

Know why?

Because they were competitive.

Personally I simply love fights. I'll watch anything if it's fighting related. I have only watched tonight since it started on Showtime tonight but I felt it was weak. I don't wanna take anything away from these guys because fuck it, they're in there and I love watcing them. But as far as competetive fights, I don't think it was there. I expected more from Herman/Jacare. IU expected it to end closer for Cormier. I expected the same shit from Barnett.. BTW, big fan of Barnett. I love him on the mic. I like Gegard.

The whole night simply wasn't competitive imo. And if the crowd is any indication, man. I didn't hear a peep from them until the Nate fight. I'm sorry but the first two rounds of that fight were really technical. The minute they tied up the crowd booed.