Is anyone else bored by this?

5 Round Main Event -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Herman-Jacare and Mousasi-Kyle seemed pretty fair to me on paper. I know the rest of the card isn't very competitive, though. Phone Post

Definitely. These weren't "gimme" fights at all but pretty much all of the others.

All in all not a terrible show I just thought it would be sweet to see Strikeforce go out with a spectacular bang.

Well looks like Couture at least held his own even if he didn't deserve the decision and and Tarec did fine against Marquardt. Outside of the heavyweights wasn't too bad. Phone Post

The main event was the only fight I thought was even remotely entertaining on the main card. Everything else was a complete mismatch. Tarec was a 3-1 dog but fought very smart and got the decision. His did a great job keeping the fight standing and just kicked the living hell out of that leg. Impressed the hell out of me. And so much for Nate having a shot against GSP.

As I sit her and think about it, I think the crowd, or the way the org displays the crowd, effects me. When I can hear every little peep and comment from some broad 6 rows up, then see empty seats, it takes something away. The UFC, though they may have exactly the same crowd, pulls it off.

Whatever. It was fun to watch

Cycklops, where's your green name? Phone Post

The main event was pretty intense.

You don't have soul if you don't get excited when an underdog pulls ahead and wins the war of attrition against the favorite.

I hated Ron Kruck's commentating.