Is anyone else tired of seeing Hendricks?

No, I'm not fighter bashing. I'm just simply tired if watching the guy fight. I'm not saying he sucks. I think he's very good at what he does, but he's no GSP, he's no Matt hughes, and he's no Robbie. I'm not just talking fighting ability. I'm talking personality as well. Even Fedors "No personality" was personality...Know what I'm saying? Dude is just so blahhhh to me.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

I just don't want to watch him fight for the title again for the 4th time in two years. If Robbie wins his next fight it would be their 3rd fight in less then 3 years. No thank you.

Rory V Condit 2 for title.
Or
Lawler V Condit for title are our best possible options!
Condit beats Alves.
Let Woodley and Hendricks fight and set up Condit for exciting title fights! Phone Post 3.0

Rumbler - No, I'm not fighter bashing. I'm just simply tired if watching the guy fight. I'm not saying he sucks. I think he's very good at what he does, but he's no GSP, he's no Matt hughes, and he's no Robbie. I'm not just talking fighting ability. I'm talking personality as well. Even Fedors "No personality" was personality...Know what I'm saying? Dude is just so blahhhh to me.

I love watching him fight. He mauled Matt Brown tonight and I think he's going to get his belt back from Robbie.

Bunch of butthurt Matt Brown/GSP fans in here, know what im sayin? Phone Post 3.0

He is the new gsp. Phone Post 3.0

I love Matt Brown. But Hendricks is an Animal. He is a complete Martial Artist. He mixed effective striking with perfect takedowns. Nothing wrong with his performance imo. This isnt K-1. This isnt WWE. The guy is a stud. Phone Post

I dislike him a lot. But he broke matts eyes and forehead with bows and strikes. He landed HEAVY shots. He dominated and stifled The Immortal.
I'm a HUGE Brown fan. We share a last name. But no. Just no. Hendricks is s beast. His takedowns are very "Matt Hughes-esque" and hug LnP is very "GSP-esque" while his potential KO power is very "lawyer-esquire".... Does that cover how NO that statement is?
Yes, yes it does. Phone Post 3.0

boxy - Put Hendricks on Fight Pass only.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

todayisagift - I dislike him a lot. But he broke matts eyes and forehead with bows and strikes. He landed HEAVY shots. He dominated and stifled The Immortal.
I'm a HUGE Brown fan. We share a last name. But no. Just no. Hendricks is s beast. His takedowns are very "Matt Hughes-esque" and hug LnP is very "GSP-esque" while his potential KO power is very "lawyer-esquire".... Does that cover how NO that statement is?
Yes, yes it does. Phone Post 3.0
In b4 grammar comebacks. Fast typing, fat thumbed, iPhone user. Phone Post 3.0