Is anyone ever romantic?

And if you are, what do you consider romantic?

For some people being romantic is sending a text that is a geeky inside joke, for some it is being cheesy (flowers).

And if you are romantic, how often?

I want to get romantic with you.

If pulling hair and spitting in her asshole before eating her asshole is romantic, then yes. Phone Post 3.0

I've done all kinds of romantic non og approved romantic stuff for my wife. Phone Post 3.0

I am the Aramis of the hood, nigguh.

That is a beautiful gif. Yes, hair pulling and spitting is romantic. The mood has to be right though.

I am romantic. My wife picked up an extra shift to finish her college loan and worked her ass off and is finishing school.

I made her favorite meal and took the boys out so she could sleep. I left her a card telling her I love her with 1 rose.

She woke up at 5pm to work 7pm to 7am to a card, a rose, a letter telling her how proud I am for all her hard work and her favorite meal in Tupperware to take home to work.

I don't call that romantic in the traditional sense, but it shows her I appreciate her hard work and that I love her. Phone Post 3.0

sourcheese you appreciative softy!

sourcheese - I am romantic. My wife picked up an extra shift to finish her college loan and worked her ass off and is finishing school.

I made her favorite meal and took the boys out so she could sleep. I left her a card telling her I love her with 1 rose.

She woke up at 5pm to work 7pm to 7am to a card, a rose, a letter telling her how proud I am for all her hard work and her favorite meal in Tupperware to take home to work.

I don't call that romantic in the traditional sense, but it shows her I appreciate her hard work and that I love her. Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

sourcheese - I am romantic. My wife picked up an extra shift to finish her college loan and worked her ass off and is finishing school.

Not as romantic as the spitting in the asshole, but not bad. Phone Post 3.0

Romance.

Why do we do it?

Why do we need it? Phone Post 3.0

I try but your mom is more of the slam-pig type. Phone Post 3.0

Remember the show "Wings"? Brian took the helicopter pilot on a date, she comes back the next day telling everyone about the great day she had.
The said she went on perfect date number 7.

I thought what a great idea, set up everything for a perfect date.

So I would take a girl on a hike, at the top of a hill with a great view we come across a picnic basket with wine, cheese... Blanket. My friend would go ahead and set it up. Sex on the hill top.

Another I did was to take a girl to a nice restaurant in town (Reno NV) At dinner I would ask her why she went out with me, standard girl answers (nice guy, cute, nice fingernails (never really understood that)) The she would ask me the same my response would be

"Your poise"
"Your self assurance"
Look away for a second then look back romantically
"Your innate sensuality"

Pick her off the floor with a sponge.

Took her back to my place. I had waiting strawberry's whip cream and wine. harry connick jr on CD. I would dunk the strawberry in the whip cream and hold it out for her. Just as she went to bite it I would bat it off her nose. She would giggle and I would kiss it off.

A little dance in the living room then off to the bed room

Romance is a must. I know it's beta but I watch Grey's anatomy with my wife.... For her. Phone Post 3.0

So I recommend everyone put together a perfect date scenario, hold on to it until you need it. Call some friends to help set it up.

In the show Brian and Alex find an abandoned Tandem bike and have fun riding it, then run across an older couple that tell them about how they have a strong love that lasted since they were children.

He called a friend to drop off the bike and called the couple to tell the love story.

She was angry at first until he apologized for setting up a day that would be wonderful for her, then she felt horrible.

Atta be fella Phone Post 3.0

As I've gotten older I realize that it's the simple things that count the most.

Spending a shit load of money does not make you romantic. It's knowing what makes her happy, the small stuff and providing that at the right times that counts. Phone Post 3.0

I admit to not being the romantic type.

Usually cooking something nice, healthy, and different.

A bottle of good wine.

Keep the room dim and light a couple candles...women seem to like candles.

How often?

Usually when I'm in trouble for something.

Roses for special occasions. Phone Post 3.0

Dark Knight - So I recommend everyone put together a perfect date scenario, hold on to it until you need it. Call some friends to help set it up.

In the show Brian and Alex find an abandoned Tandem bike and have fun riding it, then run across an older couple that tell them about how they have a strong love that lasted since they were children.

He called a friend to drop off the bike and called the couple to tell the love story.

She was angry at first until he apologized for setting up a day that would be wonderful for her, then she felt horrible.

At what date # are you starting to do stuff like this? Right off the bat or what?