Is anyone honestly rooting against Hendo? Anyone?

How can you not want Hendo to win.

He's 40 fighting for the god damn light heavyweight championship.

If there are any of you out there that want JBJ to win I'd like to know because I feel like there is none.

War Hendo Phone Post

Im rooting for Hendo, but I do not hate JJ at all.

Fuck JJ.

HENDO all day. Phone Post

I bet skooter is rooting for JBJ lol Phone Post

DOMINANT DAN!!!!!

Lloyd gave me my bluename 9/11 Clown Top Team -  TRT is the devil's fountain of youth

I cheer for all-natural

Age 25 to Age 40

Yeah seems like a big deal Phone Post

Hendo all freaking day

All American hero, pride vet, underdog, 40, who the fuck can root against him? Phone Post

A Flock Of Seagals - Me, Jon gets alot of unwanted hate... I think it's because he is young and very talented.

I want Jon to win.

I think it's because he acts like a jerk off. No one hates young and talented, people hate bad attitude

I think Jon takes this one easily but WAR HENDO. If jones tries to stand with him it could go ugly for jones, but I think he'll get in close and get the takedown

UGCTT_Suess - i am rooting for Jon Jones.  big fan of hendo but bigger fan of JJ.

This, I like both and I can't cheer against Jon it's illogical Phone Post

I love JBJ. But Hendo is who every man should aspire to be. JBJ is the boy we leave behind.

Hendo comes off as kind of an asshole, although not as much as jbj. And all the hendo nuthuggers are pretty annoying. Phone Post

I think they are both cool fighters, very entertaining guys. I don't care too much who wins.

But, if Hendo loses, perhaps he retires...? would suck.

If Hendo wins, there will be a massive shitstorm, and such excitement, especially if they choose to not give Jones an immediate rematch. Wow, imagine Dan Henderson fighting to defend his UFC LHW title in 2012/13 :D

Im not rooting against hendo, but im not rooting against bones either. 

I'll be happy for Dan if he wins, but I'm rooting for Jones.

Only tree-hugging, communist heathens are rooting against Hendo.

.... And JBJ fans Phone Post

A Flock Of Seagals - Me, Jon gets alot of unwanted hate... I think it's because he is young and very talented.

I want Jon to win.

^ I'm with this guy Phone Post

whoabro - Hendo comes off as kind of an asshole, although not as much as jbj. And all the hendo nuthuggers are pretty annoying. Phone Post

I'm confounded by both these statements.

Dcastillo - Im rooting for Hendo, but I do not hate JJ at all.

This. Phone Post

Would be cool to see him win

I don't see how you can be rooting against Henderson. I always root for the underdog to get the upset, but Henderson is so mismatched against Jones that you would have to be pretty sick in the head to actually want Jones to put a beat down on a 40 year old man