Is anyone honestly rooting against Hendo? Anyone?

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - i can't see how anyone can root for Jones.
Yeah, why would we root for anybody that fights frequently, will fight anybody, and finishes most of his fights? I guess we're not real MMA "fans"...

Musashi - I have no problem with Jon's arrogance. As far as I'm concerned.. it ain't braggin' if you done it. What I don't like about him is his moral posturing and 'good guy' image (similar to GSP).

That said, I hope Hendo knocks Jones the fuck OUT. As in out out.

Wasn't Jones signing autographs as "Jon Jones Champion 2011" before he even fought Shogun? That was the first thing I heard about Jones, and I have found it harder to like him ever since. However, I think Jones has this fight won, as long as he survives the first three rounds Phone Post

Can someone please knock the delusion out of this whiner?

"I'm starting to change my way of thinking, to not try to be one of the greatest martial artists or boxers of all time, (Muhammad) Ali or Anderson SIlva. I wanna be like 'Alexander the Great,' a guy who conquers and is fearless and who just love combat. That's the mindset that I'm trying to evolve myself to." -Jon Jones

KZTT_MMAfan55 -  How can you not want Hendo to win.

He's 40 fighting for the god damn light heavyweight championship.

If there are any of you out there that want JBJ to win I'd like to know because I feel like there is none.

War Hendo Phone Post

While down in Vegas I met both Dan Henderson and Jon Jones.

Jon Jones was standing around with his brother, and flat out said no to autographs or pictures with my brother and I. With a total attitude like how dare you ask me that stuff.

Dan Henderson was walking to his flight, late... Stopped took pictures, chatted about Sonnen's performance, signed my shirt, and was just really nice in general.

Definitely rooting for Henderson in this one.

With a thread like this you're going to get a disproportionate amount of Jones supporters...since they have much more of a reason to post.

If you ran a poll on who people would want to win (Hendo/Jones/neutral), I'd bet Hendo gets over 70% and Jones 20% or under. With a few being neutral (but not many, Jones is super polarizing).

chaelsolo - I love JBJ. But Hendo is who every man should aspire to be. JBJ is the boy we leave behind.

Whoa. Deep.
MMAologist - Only tree-hugging, communist heathens are rooting against Hendo.

I would be that most tree-hugging commies are rooting for Hendo. Most tree-hating capitalists probably are too :) You'll be hard-pressed to find a sub-section of the population where the majority will be rooting for Jones here, even if almost everyone expects Jones to win.

12SixElbow -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -  How can you not want Hendo to win.

He's 40 fighting for the god damn light heavyweight championship.

If there are any of you out there that want JBJ to win I'd like to know because I feel like there is none.

War Hendo Phone Post

While down in Vegas I met both Dan Henderson and Jon Jones.

Jon Jones was standing around with his brother, and flat out said no to autographs or pictures with my brother and I. With a total attitude like how dare you ask me that stuff.

Dan Henderson was walking to his flight, late... Stopped took pictures, chatted about Sonnen's performance, signed my shirt, and was just really nice in general.

Definitely rooting for Henderson in this one.

Good stuff Phone Post

I don't hate Jones by any stretch, but I have feelings for Hendo that border on homo. Phone Post

I cant wait until Jones mounts Hendo and caves his face in!

Huge fan of Dan and his clearly HOF career. That being said, I am a bigger fan of JBJ's fighting style and work as champion. He fights with tactics that are equal parts creative as well as brutal. Watching his fights, you are almost assured you will being witnessing a new element or tweek to the sport. In short hand (He's exciting as hell to watch fight). As far as anger towards his attitude or "cockyness" I could hardly give a damn what these two men do outside the cage as long as they fight their hearts out inside it.

rooting for jones here. never understood the hate. first possible-goat whose ufc-career i followed from the beginning

WAR JJ!

He will derail the Hendo Hype-trane!

pretty sure abe will be rooting for jbj, with jbj being black and all.

:P

I hope Hendo knocks him out cold in brutal fashion.

I can't understand how people root for Jones.

DVDragon - 
Yeah, why would we root for anybody that fights frequently, will fight anybody, and finishes most of his fights? I guess we're not real MMA "fans"...

Dont go for the cheese, in the Troll-trap

I am rooting for Hendo. A win over JJ should legitimize his status as an all time great, something that doesn't get spoken of enough.

WAR HENDO!!!

I would love nothing more than for Hendo to knock Jones out. I'm a fan of both but if Hendo won that would be a major accomplishment. Phone Post

RyannVonDoom -
DVDragon - 

Guess you like cunty fighters. Gotcha. 

Well said. Phone Post

I don't really have anything against Jon Jones but I've never really understood the people who defend him by saying all the hate is because he's young and talented. I don't remember Aldo getting hated on too bad and people seem pretty excited that Rory Mac is such a killer.

That being said, I remember being 23 and if I would have been that much of a badass I probably would have been a bit cocky too.

Also, go Hendo. Phone Post

RyannVonDoom -
DVDragon - 

Guess you like cunty fighters. Gotcha. 

He won't fight Silva Phone Post

T Bag - I cant wait until Jones mounts Hendo and caves his face in!

Better pump ya breaks kid

That man is a national treasure Phone Post