Is anyone tougher than Diego?

Diego has to be the toughest (or craziest) motherfucker in the UFC. No one has the heart of this guy fan or not. Phone Post 3.0

How in the hell he could eat so many flush shots from Gil, half the time running right into them, is beyond me.

It's almost like toughness is in inverse proportion to intelligence.

That's why they call it retard strength I guess Phone Post

Edger. Phone Post

gokudamus stole my name iv - How in the hell he could eat so many flush shots from Gil, half the time running right into them, is beyond me.

Mexicans have coconut heads, a good friend of mine [2003 tx golden gloves champ@135] said he'd rather spar a white or black dude, latinos have chins and tend to always come forward.

Thats warrior spirit Phone Post 3.0

KingOfFighters -
gokudamus stole my name iv - How in the hell he could eat so many flush shots from Gil, half the time running right into them, is beyond me.

Mexicans have coconut heads, a good friend of mine [2003 tx golden gloves champ@135] said he'd rather spar a white or black dude, latinos have chins and tend to always come forward.

Eh... I don't see Latinos with consistently strong chins. All these Brazilians get put to sleep just like everyone else. Phone Post

CRE - fuck no

This Phone Post

HoldYerGround -
KingOfFighters -

Eh... I don't see Latinos with consistently strong chins. All these Brazilians get put to sleep just like everyone else. Phone Post

Brazilians are Latino? Phone Post 3.0