Is Arian Foster Mentally Challenged?

Feel free to move this to OG. This is about Joe Rogan podcast.

Adrian Foster a former NFL player thinks he would win a 1 vs 1 battle to the death with a Wolf.

That's all. Just wondering if he has issues.

I don't see why that's so crazy sounding...

How does that come up during the JRE? Rogan inhaling a spliffy, leans back in his chair, looks Foster square in the eyes and asks:

"So, you and a wolf in a one-on-one battle to the death. Who takes it?"

he's been an interesting guy to say the least

Tip top shape.....what kind of wolf we talkin here?

Taco muncher - How does that come up during the JRE? Rogan inhaling a spliffy, leans back in his chair, looks Foster square in the eyes and asks:

I imagine this is exactly how it went down

I'm a fan of the guy. He played his ass off for the Texans. 

It may not be a realistic belief, but there has to be a small window of possibility for a human to win a fight with a wolf, and the human would need to believe they could do so.

Taco muncher - How does that come up during the JRE? Rogan inhaling a spliffy, leans back in his chair, looks Foster square in the eyes and asks:

Joe said on the Tom Papa episode that Foster has already claimed this. When and during what context I am not sure

In the history of the world, I'm sure a man has killed a large dog at some point. Definitely not unrealistic.

Also, does Arian Foster get miniature bottles of alcohol?

I would bet on most NFL players one on one against a wolf

i think these dumb people forget just how big a wolf is. they are MUCH bigger than dogs

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sg1DfQmAS18/hqdefault.jpg.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YoRXkXSGwNM/UG9FZ2UYs1I/AAAAAAAACN0/s-28FhV_FZI/s1600/big-wolf-from-trap-line-lg.jpg

I say let him try

PorkJackhammer - I would bet on most NFL players one on one against a wolf

Some media outlets have already consulted wolf experts, because why not? It turns out they would put their money on the wolf.

"Weighing in at 230 lbs., Arian certainly would have the wolf beat in size. But that may not be to his advantage. North American grey wolves typically weigh a lot less (65-130 pounds), and it is common that they are significantly smaller than their prey. That said, an experienced wolf can kill a half-ton bison or musk ox all by itself, although in the wild wolves more typically hunt as pack."

"To Arian’s point, wolves do not have thumbs, nor do they need them. Wolves use incredible upper body features and strength to take down their prey. Their bite is intense and crippling; they crack the bones of their prey and have powerful muscles in their neck to take down and disable animals that can be five to ten times their size or more. This is where Arian’s theory of being able to go after them by the neck would likely not work."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/wolf-experts-suggest-arian-foster-would-get-annihilated-if-he-decided-to-fight-a-wolf/

Taco muncher -
PorkJackhammer - I would bet on most NFL players one on one against a wolf

Some media outlets have already consulted wolf experts, because why not? It turns out they would put their money on the wolf.

"Weighing in at 230 lbs., Arian certainly would have the wolf beat in size. But that may not be to his advantage. North American grey wolves typically weigh a lot less (65-130 pounds), and it is common that they are significantly smaller than their prey. That said, an experienced wolf can kill a half-ton bison or musk ox all by itself, although in the wild wolves more typically hunt as pack."

"To Arian’s point, wolves do not have thumbs, nor do they need them. Wolves use incredible upper body features and strength to take down their prey. Their bite is intense and crippling; they crack the bones of their prey and have powerful muscles in their neck to take down and disable animals that can be five to ten times their size or more. This is where Arian’s theory of being able to go after them by the neck would likely not work."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/wolf-experts-suggest-arian-foster-would-get-annihilated-if-he-decided-to-fight-a-wolf/
Predators aren't used to getting attacked back though. Foster wins by tapout.

Id buy the ppv

Yomarashi -

Joe said on the Tom Papa episode that Foster has already claimed this. When and during what context I am not sure
There was a Twitter poll

He'd get injured mid way through

How hard would it be to grab the wolf and slam it over and over on its head? 

bigconk74fe - 

How hard would it be to grab the wolf and slam it over and over on its head? 

go ahead and try and report back

The setting makes a huge difference here. In a cage, with 4 ounce gloves,time limits, stand ups, and rounds, I favor the wolf. In a real fight out in the wild, if the fight takes place next to water or near a cliff, I begin to like Arian's chances. Drowning the wolf, while the wolf is latched on to an arm, or tossing the wolf off a ledge and then climbing down to an injured or dead wolf could lead to victory for Foster. Finishing the wolf would be the challenge, so setting becomes very important. A good sized rock might prove a valuable finishing tool as well.

Generally I'd say wolf, but it's not unheard of for man to defeat beast.

Here's what a battle in an open field might initially look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gb7G_MvaRc