Perhaps

Possibly

7 Likes

It is probably money laundering

4 Likes

As of early 2020:

2 Likes

Impossible

So… how is Bellator able to pay their fighters?

They are paying their fighters 45 percent of their revenue…… if they paid them any more than it would be substantially more difficult for them to make a profit.

I hope so. I love Bellator. MMA needs a strong 2nd org that is fun to watch and Bellator fills that role nicely.

3 Likes

I’m partial to the rules in ONE. But they are even more difficult for me to watch.

2 Likes

Yeah I like those rules. Hell I wish we could go back to the Pride days lol. That was MMA’s golden age for me. Soccer kicks and knees on the ground, the real deal. I don’t give a shit about elbows.

I almost tear up hearing this haha:

8 Likes

Viacom

They lost 100M between 2010 and 18. They were banking on DAZN turning that around which I have no idea if they have. Credit- bloodyelbow

Personally I doubt it. Next to no one is paying to watch it

I looked at fighter pay for the latest event, there was one fighter or two fighters that got $4K and the rest got $10K+. It’s good for Bellator to be around. Hopefully they do well enough to stick around. They keep UFC honest on pay structure.

3 Likes

I don’t know anyone that watches it for free. The handful of ufc fans I know don’t even care about bellator. It’s frustrating as bellator has a nice pool of great fighters and I want to see them grow but it’s just not in the cards

1 Like

I love mma and I can’t watch Bellator. I’ve tried numerous times and it just sucks.

2 Likes

back on topic:

potentially

1 Like