Is bendo losing good or bad for bellator?

Very good. Ben got dominated by a much bigger man, but never gave up. Now he can drop to LW and challenge for the strap.

The Ruskie looked fucking awesome, and I will now tune in to watch his next fight, when this time yesterday I had no clue who he was or the Bellator WW champ was.

Definite big win for Bellator. Phone Post 3.0

I kinda understand both sides on the bendo-boring argument. He's not super exciting, not super good at any one thing but he is definitely an elite mma fighter.

Personally I find him super unlikeable, partially because of his preachy Jesus bullshit, so I'm never really excited to see him fight. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it's bad at all, because benson lost you can argue the talent is there in Bellator, but Bendo is still valauble because he decided to move up weight classes to fight at 170. Bendo still has a chance to be a star for Bellator, hopefully he makes a home at 155 going forward.

ausgepicht - It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.
P4P saddest poster on the UG Phone Post 3.0

Makes Koreshkov look real legit, may draw more talent to that division.
Benson can move to LW, there are lots of good fights for him there in Bellator Phone Post 3.0

he is a point fighter, doesn't take many risks and if you thought Micheal Mcdonald loved jesus then you haven't met benson.

Mr Sudo -
ausgepicht - It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.

Why do you suck so much man?
Best unintentional comma omission ever Phone Post 3.0

One of the worst finish rates in the sport. You guys think he's exciting because you dig his hair, hair products, buff thighs, and praising of Jeebus.

A fighter who said in an interview that he'd rather have a safe, boring decision win than take chances and lose is exciting? BWHAHAHA!

Shows that their champ has talent. Benson needs to go back to 155 though.

ausgepicht - One of the worst finish rates in the sport. You guys think he's exciting because you dig his hair, hair products, buff thighs, and praising of Jeebus.

A fighter who said in an interview that he'd rather have a safe, boring decision win than take chances and lose is exciting? BWHAHAHA!
You make boring decisions and never finish either though Phone Post 3.0

It's definitely a good thing. It legitimizes their WW champ, and their new signing can move back to his proper weight class. Phone Post 3.0

Death Beast - 
ausgepicht - One of the worst finish rates in the sport. You guys think he's exciting because you dig his hair, hair products, buff thighs, and praising of Jeebus.

You make boring decisions and never finish either though Phone Post 3.0

I thought you liked being my power bottom for hours on end?

rexthedog - I kinda understand both sides on the bendo-boring argument. He's not super exciting, not super good at any one thing but he is definitely an elite mma fighter.

Personally I find him super unlikeable, partially because of his preachy Jesus bullshit, so I'm never really excited to see him fight. Phone Post 3.0
I find it really sad that you're too petty to look beyond the man's religion.

Say you don't like his fights, but he's universally acknowledged as one of the nicest guys in the business. Dude was even taking pics of his opponent afterwards and speaking him up.

Bendo is clearly a nice dude. Always nice, game to fight, always respectful even in the face of unjust calls such as the Cerrone rematch. The fact he has a faith and this why you don't like him says more about the dude.

WAR BENDO. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - he is a point fighter, doesn't take many risks and if you thought Micheal Mcdonald loved jesus then you haven't met benson.
What's all this no risk stuff?
Dudes been taking last minute fights and fighting people seemingly 2 weight classes above him with no fear. He got some serious hits in this fight and fought to the bitter end.

People still judging him on a fighting style from a couple of years back. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man -
ausgepicht - It's good for the fans. He bored the shit out of all the UFC fans, and the Bellator fans don't want to fall asleep watching him fight either.
I was never bored by a benson fight. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah wtf, I didn't even know people thought he was boring. Benson vs Brandon thatch is one my all time favorite fights. Phone Post 3.0

Right away, seeing them stand next to each other, I just thought, WW was a bad idea. Phone Post 3.0

Ben is one of my favorite fighters ever. Sadly he looked like a middle schooler out there last night. For Bellator it's a win/win no matter what. Benson wins and they have a legit star basically in his prime. Bendo loses and their champ is the real deal and UFC caliber. My biggest issue is now Bald father can act as though Benson is washed up and got beat by a scrub. Phone Post 3.0

Obvious projecting here - this guy is bald, in a wheelchair with underdeveloped legs and has an abusive minister for a father. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -

If Koreshkov spoke English he could be a huge star for Bellator. He is 25, super exciting and has dynamite in his hands. He shows personality at times but no one knows what the hell he is saying.

Ultimately, I am sure they were expecting Benson to win but Benson just helped build their champion.

I think he can be huge... He's got that psycho look in his eyes and he screams angrily in Russian not to mention hes an excellent fighter... A true character

Good for bellator having one of their guys smash a big name in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Amagov_Couldve_Been_King -
rexthedog - I kinda understand both sides on the bendo-boring argument. He's not super exciting, not super good at any one thing but he is definitely an elite mma fighter.

I find it really sad that you're too petty to look beyond the man's religion.

Say you don't like his fights, but he's universally acknowledged as one of the nicest guys in the business. Dude was even taking pics of his opponent afterwards and speaking him up.

Bendo is clearly a nice dude. Always nice, game to fight, always respectful even in the face of unjust calls such as the Cerrone rematch. The fact he has a faith and this why you don't like him says more about the dude.

WAR BENDO. Phone Post 3.0
I have no problem with his faith, just that he's always pushing it.

He does seem very nice. Nice is boring though. Phone Post 3.0