Is Biden The Worst President of All Time?

I am in my late 40’s and can’t recall a worse President. Regardless of your political affiliation can you name anyone worse? His mental and physical being is god awful. His management of the border, Covid the Taliban etc. is nothing short of pathetic.
So is he the worst or am I missing someone?

67 Likes

In his defense he needs to be reminded that he is president on a daily basis.

66 Likes

He’s certainly the worst since Carter but seems determined to overtake him using Carter’s own playbook.

17 Likes

I’m here for the circle jerk bois. Who’s dick needs a good tugging?

12 Likes

Obama.

Not even close.

He is why we are a divided nation and the start of the fall of this country.

45 Likes
4 Likes

He managed to lose a 20 year long war in like 2 hours so that’s pretty neat.

53 Likes

It’s really a race to the bottom from the first Reagan presidency to now. It’s hard to pick a winner since each president in the last 3 decades has contributed more to the fall of western civilization than all of the previous combined

6 Likes

Definitely in the running

A lot of the resident liberal nutjobs on here have even fallen silent during his reign

15 Likes

Terrible, terrible President

4 Likes

The Office Boom GIF

8 Likes

I shouldn’t laugh this hard but here we are…

7 Likes

He’s a joke. Just a puppet for his handlers

8 Likes

No, Obama is why we are a divided nation. Biden is just picking up where he left off.

9 Likes

He said he’d cure cancer and right now that’s not even on the list of 50 things he wants to do.

3 Likes

Came to say this. I never thought I’d love to see a worse President than Carter, but Biden is now neck and neck with him and we are only in the first year of his Presidency.

6 Likes

It has not even been a year yet. Hopefully at least the rate of decline will slow.

1 Like

YES!

1 Like

Fantastic economy, low unemployment getting better after Trump fucked it up; improving vaccination rates, bipartisan infrastructure bill which is the biggest accomplishment since the Affordable care act; stocks at all time high, and the unemployment rate is predicted to be the lowest it’s been in 50 years. Biden is going to end up being the GOAT and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot

6 Likes

Well, since you’re offering…