Is Biden The Worst President of All Time?

5 Likes

Yea. I wonder what the issue is? Within two years of slow joe gas has doubled. But Putin. Listen. Most 80 year old men woulda broke their hip with that fall. Proof that Joe is spry and strong.

1 Like

Haha I’m surprised CPH hasn’t said that yet.

Biden is the absolute worst but if I recall correctly, everyone of those faggots on the stage at the DNC primaries vowed to do the same thing Biden is doing now.

I don’t know for sure if they’ve been compromised by the Globalists, China or both but this is the DNC’s policies. They hate America and want to destroy it.

1 Like

This fucker just can’t stop fucking up.

3 Likes

The fact they are pushing for green energy when it’s no where close to being able to provide our current electricity energy needs much less the need if we went to electric vehicles. And neither green energy nor electric cars have the material available to actually build them.

4 Likes

Top 2 states for solar…CA and TX…guess which are the top 2 states for blackouts? …

4 Likes

2 Likes

This dude (Biden) is such a dingbat. I have to be honest guys, I’m starting to root for him. It’s painful, yes, but I’m actually becoming more and more entertained by his gaffs and failures. He’s already and clearly cemented himself as the worst President in our history. Let’s see just how low he can go!

That’s like having a completely useless co-worker that makes your job more difficult and your perception is that it’s entertaining.

Finally had a Biden voter tell me they made a mistake voting for him. She said she still hates Trump but she’d rather have mean tweets than what Biden is doing. Maybe dumb liberals can be trained.

6 Likes

Had a few similar experiences however there are many Believit type morons walking the earth. No matter the truth they will never accept it

1 Like

I had Trump voter admit to me that Trump lied and they’re going to vote Biden next time.

Lol fake news.

Very fake news

Very Very Fake News

1 Like

After the next Democrat POTUS gets into office:

“Remember when we thought Biden was as bad as it could get?”

The amount of space solar takes up is crazy. Nearly 300 acres of land for a solar farm in FL that maxes out at just under 75 MWatt peak output.

3 Likes

FV-O2liWYAIxpwS

2 Likes

Was the election stolen?