Is Bill Burr the best comic working today?

That guy's act is wired pretty damn tight, and he makes it look effortless.

Love Louis CK, Attell, Chapelle, etc., but I think Burr is at the top. Phone Post 3.0

Burr is not the worst, I'll give him that.

I dunno, but IMO, we are definitely in a period where stand up comedy is as strong as it's ever been.

I don't know if he is the best, but he is definitely my current favorite.

Maybe so but others who are not fans will say no.  Its too hard to say who is the best but he is at the top of his craft with many others.

PatK - I dunno, but IMO, we are definitely in a period where stand up comedy is as strong as it's ever been.
It's tough to top the mid-late 80's but I kinda agree Phone Post 3.0

http://www.nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/mcducking-it.jpg

Imo yes. Phone Post 3.0

I like hearing him on podcasts. He's funny when he's just having normal conversations. Phone Post 3.0

He's top shelf, that's for sure.

He's pretty funny, but he's no Lisa Lampanelli.

I think he is number 2. Louis c.k. is goat Phone Post 3.0

I think C.K. keeps the crown.  There really is some damn fine comedy out there right now for sure

Burr, Norton, Louis CK, Patrice (RIP)...I just watched Aziz Ansari's new standup on Netflix and I thought it was great...I agree with the above poster though, it's a great time for comedy right now Phone Post 3.0

Bill Burr is my favorite by far.

My buddy owns the place that Josh Blue came to in Minneapolis this past weekend (New Hope Cinema Grill) so I went to see Josh Blue on Saturday and that dude was hilarious too.

Doug Stanhope in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

ksacs revenge - He's pretty funny, but he's no Lisa Lampanelli.
I would love to see her naked with no make-up. Phone Post 3.0

Burr is my #1 right now. Besides the ones already mentioned, there are some lesser known guys working now that are absolutely hilarious also. Hannibal Burress, John Mulaney, and Kyle Kinane are high on my list Phone Post 3.0

Bill Burr is fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Powdered Toast Man - 
ksacs revenge - He's pretty funny, but he's no Lisa Lampanelli.
I would love to see her naked with no make-up. Phone Post 3.0

I would to see Bill Burr's butthole.