Is bisping and Henderson in convo for top 5 goat?

If bisping retains his title, is he in the conversation?
Or if hendo wins and gets the elusive belt, is he considered?
If they fight of course. Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post 3.0

Hendo is. Bisping is an all time great but needs a couple of defenses

Shy Guy - No Phone Post 3.0
Why not hendo? He fought the who's who. Knock out Fedor, classic highlights and gets the belt, don't do it for you? Phone Post 3.0

No

Top 5 at this point in the sport are Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Jones, Aldo (doesn't get enough respect imo esp since Conor became mainstream)

WMMA - Cyborg and Rousey, Carano for bringing attention too

Royce also as a pioneer Phone Post 3.0

Bisping no.

Henderson you can certainly make the case. I have him a little lower (7 or 8), but I definitely wouldn't begrudge anyone who slides him in at number 5.

Hendo is a legend, top 10 for sure but the problem is he's lost too many important fights in his career

Specifically losing to Rampage, Anderson, Shields

It's reasonable that he lost to Anderson but he shouldn't have lost to Rampage or Shields. What makes those losses special is the fact they were for titles.

Winning those key fights is what separates legends from all time greats Phone Post 3.0

Henderson for sure. Strikeforce Champion. UFC tournament champion. Simultaneously held 2 Pride belts. KOed Fedor. Bisping? Nope.

Hendo no, Bisping yes.

Hendo not even won UFC gold.

Bisping TUF winner, World Champ and British MMA Pioneer. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Hendo no, Bisping yes.

If he pulls out wins against Jacare and Weidman he's probably top 10 middleweight. Kinda crazy at this point in his career.

0/10 Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO - I was waiting for retarded threads like this to pop up.

Took longer than I thought.

No Bisping is not in any conversation of any kind of GOAT. He loses his belt in 1st round of defending it.

Luke lost that fight more than Bisping won it. He was waaaaaay to over confident and got tagged. Phone Post 3.0
Luke didn't look himself, he look to anxious, usually he looks calm in there.
Who's your goat 5 bish? Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO - I was waiting for retarded threads like this to pop up.

Took longer than I thought.

No Bisping is not in any conversation of any kind of GOAT. He loses his belt in 1st round of defending it.

Luke lost that fight more than Bisping won it. He was waaaaaay to over confident and got tagged. Phone Post 3.0
"Bisping won that fight and Luke lost."

There, fixed it up for you. Phone Post 3.0

I'm saying if the fight gets made and he gets belt and defends it at least once? Don't change your mind? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if Hendo is in the top 5, but you have to mention him when you talk about GOATS, so he's in the conversation. Only dual belt holder in Pride history and SF champ is just as respectable as being a UFC champ in my opinion.

Bisping, no. Phone Post 3.0

Is hendo wins a ufc belt he is undeniably the goat. Only a pure hater or anderson/fedor nutthugger can think otherwise. Only fighter to win a title in every major organization Phone Post 3.0

I love Bisping but no.

I think he could be a hall of famer purely because of longevity at the top tier and contribution to the sport but I doubt even he would coincided himself even in the running for goat. Phone Post 3.0