Is Bisping Legit Now at 185?

I agreed with people that Bisping was not all that hot at LHW. You have to admit he looked like he really belonged in the UFC at 185. He was fast, powerful and I think we are finally going to see him KO some people at MW. Give him Leben next.

Are you ready top give the guy some credit? Admit it, he is more than Dana's Limey pet.

hard to judge cuz Mcarthy didnt really fight him. not trying to take away from the Count, but i think a lot of guys would look good against someone who didnt do anything but cover up.

ttt

Bisping looked like a beast at that weight class, and McCarthy was putting up a fight for a bit there at the start so you shouldn't fully discredit either fighter, although the taunting from McCarthy was a bit unnecessary considering he was getting smashed.

Bisping's the man though, those 13+ knees he threw looked like they would fuck any body up.

Yes he is

He will go far at middle weight.

Oh yeah....... legit.

PLEASE hurry up and let him fight Anderson.

Bisping looked very fast and crisp with his striking. His wrestling has also improved a lot since the TUF days. I'd like see him fight some one like Jason Day, Nate Quarry or Demian Maia next.

yeah Bisping looked great fighting a guy whose only gameplan was to stand there with hands over his fucking face like any amateur could do

"yeah Bisping looked great fighting a guy whose only gameplan was to stand there with hands over his fucking face like any amateur could do "

Exactly.
I wasn't impressed with Bisping.

Bisping Quarry
Bisping Leben
Bisping Kampmann

Any of those would be a solid step up. All would be interesting as well.

PatrickFreitas - hard to judge cuz Mcarthy didnt really fight him. not trying to take away from the Count, but i think a lot of guys would look good against someone who didnt do anything but cover up.

Sometimes it's the fact that a guy was banging on him that caused him to cover up, no?

Bisping is definetely legit at 185

I was impressed that he actually looked like a fighter in shape. Other than that, he needs to prove himself with some hard competition. I agree that his next fight should be with Chris Leben.

He definitely moved up the rung a few places by going down to 185. He will be competetive with most of the top MWs, and he creates some interesting match-ups in a division that needs them.

I was actually unimpressed.  I was expecting him to be dominate but his punches seemed to me to lack power.  UFC is pushing him hard, every 3 seconds Goldberg was going on and on about how impressive he looked, blah blah, it was actually kind of annoying.

I think Anderson absolutely murders him....