Is Bisping One And Done?

Conor McGazelle -
greez -

Until a real champ comes forward akin to Silva's style and skill that allowed him to have dominant tenure in the middleweight division, everyone in that division is a "one and done" champ.

Weidman defended 3x

The Weidman win on Silva's broke leg don't count. That was on technicality, lol...the broke leg, his win on machida, a man on his way out, meh...but the guy's real handiwork was only on Vitor. Other than that Rockhold showed everyone how vulnerable Weidman is and hence forth he'll never have the belt again.

I put all my money on Jacare holding the belt and soundly defeating his opponents when he wins the belt against Bisping.

Fapping2FabersButtChin - Weidman is a better matchup for Bisping than Rockhold imo. But as a Brit I don't care if he defends. He got the belt and there's no erasing the history books.

WAT BISPING Phone Post 3.0

Damn straight!

Bisping has the skills to beat everyone in the top 5. Phone Post 3.0

Fapping2FabersButtChin - Weidman is a better matchup for Bisping than Rockhold imo. But as a Brit I don't care if he defends. He got the belt and there's no erasing the history books.

Have my VU for the day.

Made me smile. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Romero will also be back at some point. Better not call that guy a faggot. Phone Post 3.0
You had to say it didn't you. You couldn't let it fucking lie.

;-) Phone Post 3.0

So this Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer -
Masakyst - 

Any opponent Bisping faces next is no less winnable for him than the last two were. I wouldn't bet against him.

I agree. 

While he barely won against Silva, he absolutely destroyed Luke.  If anything, I think that shows perhaps Silva isn't quite as washed up as we all thought.

Andy is definitely not washed up, he looked good against Bisping in parts Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer -
Masakyst - 

Any opponent Bisping faces next is no less winnable for him than the last two were. I wouldn't bet against him.

I agree. 

While he barely won against Silva, he absolutely destroyed Luke.  If anything, I think that shows perhaps Silva isn't quite as washed up as we all thought.

Bisping was easily winning the Silva fight until he gave Silva a free shot, he also went on to win the next round.

Hired Gun - Who can he beat once he has to defend the title?
I think he would beat Jacare if they gave him next. Rockhold will beat him if they fought a 3rd time. Phone Post 3.0

middleweight is now the new heavyweight?

Jacare demolishes Bisping

As crazy as this sounds he might be a better champion. Here me out on this. Typically you have to go and take out the champ. Mike ain't dumb. He knew he had to take out the title holder but I'm sure his confidence is all time high. 

Gone are the days we can write Mike off for the big fight. He is hard as hell to our point also. Very well rounded. 

Now do I see him holding the belt for years? Not likely but wouldn't surprise me one bit for a few wins at the top.