is Bj the only fighter to be ko'd in the streets?

whitesun - 

There is Falcao gas station fight video in Brasil from 2013, he was knocked out by some piece of wood if i remember correctly.

Is that the one where some MMA fighter gets stabbed or stomped or am I imagining things?

1 Like
D241 -

I'd like to get some clarification on this construction worker.  Did a construction worker fight with B-hop or Sakurai?

Both. Construction worker is undefeated.

1 Like

BJ was letting him punch him. Then went and evened the score afterwards

1 Like

Mitch "Blood" Green got embarrassed in the street

Don Frye got K.O by a fat bouncer in Vegas

ranier wolfcastle -

the nasty boys supposedly beat up ken shamrock

Shamrock confirmed it. They apparently beat him 2 on 1. Shamrock says one guy hit him in the back of the head with one of these old school heavy ass hotel phones. And they jumped him.

A witness said they were  trying to throw Shamrock from the 3rd flood down to the concrete. But they were stopped.

Shamrock said he died on the way to the hospital but was revived. They beat him into a living death

Dan severn vs guy from dog bounty Hunter

1 Like
D241 -

I'd like to get some clarification on this construction worker.  Did a construction worker fight with B-hop or Sakurai?

Sakurai was knocked out by the construction worker. It was either the Indian or the sailor who knocked out Hopkins, I think.

Bobby Lupo -

Mach Sakurai got destroyed by a middle aged construction worker 

What's the story here? I never heard this one.

From this forum, I've heard that Gary Goodrich got his ass kicked by Shane Corson in a bar in Barrie and that Mark Coleman, in university, got his ass kick by a farmer.

Don Frye got knocked out by Dog The Bounty Hunter's elderly boxing coach, but Fry was drunk as shit.

Tito on the filfy streets of London.

Stephen Quadors claimed (on this very forum) to have knocked Joe Rogan unconscious and left him face down in a urinal. The next night on the the UFC PPV, Rogan had a black eye which he told the viewers was from training.

*Quadros

In for more stories.

Every guy in the first 10 UFC's had a street fight record of 100+ and 0.

sub

In for the Mach story

blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

Mach Sakurai got destroyed by a middle aged construction worker 

What's the story here? I never heard this one.

From this forum, I've heard that Gary Goodrich got his ass kicked by Shane Corson in a bar in Barrie and that Mark Coleman, in university, got his ass kick by a farmer.

Don Frye got knocked out by Dog The Bounty Hunter's elderly boxing coach, but Fry was drunk as shit.

Tito on the filfy streets of London.

Stephen Quadors claimed (on this very forum) to have knocked Joe Rogan unconscious and left him face down in a urinal. The next night on the the UFC PPV, Rogan had a black eye which he told the viewers was from training.

Whatever happened to Baron Von Beatdown?

Seems to have left the MMA world now.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

Don Frye got K.O by a fat bouncer in Vegas

Never heard this. 

The Lion King - 

Shannon Briggs supposedly got knocked out by a football player in a bar fight.

And I heard an all time great world champ boxer forget who but I think it was Bernard Hopkins got beat up by a construction worker. 

Tank Abbott's bio says he "rarely" lost bar fights. And rarely doesn't mean never. 

But this is the 1st time I recall a fighter getting knocked out by a random on camera. 

no briggs won and was sued for ending that football players career

because of a broken bone near the eye

ricky hatton is another one...oks so theres been others

The Finest Of The Breed -

In for the Mach story

This

Kane beat the fuck out of Tim Sylvia.