Is “borrowing” a girl’s panties a sexual crime?

So my *ahem* friend stole a girl’s used panties but then returned them. He said he’s feeling guilty although it’s not the first time he’s done it. Is this a punishable crime? This is a serious question... can he actually get in trouble if caught after returning them in the exact same spot? I mean besides the shame.

Not if you wore then, drop that transgender smokescreen and be immune to prosecution.

Was there a B&E involved? 

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

Were the panties altered in any way?

No, just sniffed for a while. Nothing else

Well, technically it would be petty theft right?

I mean it's a crime if it's discovered they were removed without the owners permission, regardless if they are returned.

This would require proof though.

Don’t do that.

Just put your sister's panties back you faggot.

I sniffed one once, and nearly puked. Should have went for a clean one.

Noiseless -

Beep

ryans -
Noiseless -

Beep

Did you just scan me with some shit? Give me that. HEY!

marines1 - 

I sniffed a pretty woman’s when I was maybe 14? Nothing in the world smelled better. Fired like never before. Golden blonde pube in there too. 

My experience too. Had a hottie leave her panties either by mistake or on purpose. The scent was heavenly. Nutted a time or two with them pressed against my nose. Intensified the nutting process enormously. We are wired to be very turned on by female pheromones.

She later said she wanted them back because they were probably "sweaty".

I sniffed my friends moms pantys when I was 10 . I’ll never forget the beautiful stench of his mother’s twat

Why would feel guilty about stealing panties? And enough to return them? So bizarre. 

clattymine -

Why would feel guilty about stealing panties? And enough to return them? So bizarre. 

maybe because they was fat girl panties. the shame is getting to him

A thread never smelled so good. Just say they got stuck to your heel and you didnt realize it until you got home.

I’m pretty sure I was caught.

She talked about a time from years ago that she knew someone went through her bag but didn’t say anything lol

Slash -

She talked about a time from years ago that she knew someone went through her bag but didn’t say anything lol

you mean your friend was caught

Drunkie -
Slash -

you mean your friend was caught

Lol yes my friend