Is Brady gonna be MVP again?

This ESPN poll shows he's the clear favorite. Carson Wentz might have got more votes if he didn't go down with the torn ACL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21814331/2017-nfl-mvp-poll-todd-gurley-everyone-else-chasing-tom-brady-no-1-spot

If they do well these next few games, who the fuck else deserves it?

Most likely. Wentz got hurt, AB got hurt, and Wilson kinda fell apart these last few games. Unless Brady plays like complete shit these last few games I think he definitely wins it.

He will, which I am not liking. Curses our Super Bowl chances!

Todd Gurley should win it. He has clearly been the most valuable all seaso

Heystro - 

In my opinion Russell Wilson is the MVP. He has to do so much every play its unreal. That is a 3 win team without him. I hope they shore up that online because I enjoy watching him play and want to see him have a long career. I realize the MVP has to come from a playoff team.

last weeks game did not do much to help him

VladimirPoopin -

Brady is willing this team to the playoffs. 

they're going to end up being the number one seed with the worst ranked defense in football

Heystro -

In my opinion Russell Wilson is the MVP. He has to do so much every play its unreal. That is a 3 win team without him. I hope they shore up that online because I enjoy watching him play and want to see him have a long career. I realize the MVP has to come from a playoff team.

Brady does seem to be the consensus front runner for it right now like Matt Ryan was last year at this point 

Chimonos Revenge -
VladimirPoopin -

they're going to end up being the number one seed with the worst ranked defense in football

If somebody else said they had the worst defense in football you'd counter them by saying they are 1 of the best in points allowed lol

Josh -
Heystro - 

last weeks game did not do much to help him

Neither did the week before.

Diabeetus -
Chimonos Revenge -
VladimirPoopin -

If somebody else said they had the worst defense in football you'd counter them by saying they are 1 of the best in points allowed lol

They aren't even that though.

last year this team was in the teens in overall defense and number one in points allowed. This year we are almost dead last in overall defense and not close to being number one points allowed

MAGA since 2000

Chimonos Revenge -
Diabeetus -
Chimonos Revenge -
VladimirPoopin -

They aren't even that though.

last year this team was in the teens in overall defense and number one in points allowed. This year we are almost dead last in overall defense and not close to being number one points allowed

I thought the Pats were like #1 in points allowed a couple weeks ago?

Right now the Pats are 28th in the league overall defense, 

6th in the league scoring defense 

this team is only where it's at because of Brady

Wilson could've won it but there's almost no chance after last week.

Was there ever even a question about it?? MAGA Brady Trump 2020!!!

Antonio Brown is so clearly the top receiver and it’s not really close is it?  If he didn’t get hurt, he’s put up insane numbers all year. 

ugctt_warjimmiller -

Antonio Brown is so clearly the top receiver and it’s not really close is it?  If he didn’t get hurt, he’s put up insane numbers all year. 

No wide receiver has ever won it

Gronk over Brady all day

I can concede a tie between Brady and Bellicek, best tandem ever, two very good guys when together greater than the sum of their parts

Case Keenum