Is Breaking Bad REALLY worth watching?

Started it n Netfilx.

Just started the 2nd season.

I LIKE it so far, but I'm not blown away by it.

I trust the opinion of the OG.

Is it worth sticking with???

Thanks

yeah bitch

You're asking if you should continue watching a show that you admittedly enjoy watching?

I had to grind through the 1st season too. Enjoy op. Phone Post

I've seen this a lot about having to work to get through the first season. I was hooked right away though. 

A lot of series took me a while to get hooked. Spartacus, The Wire, Mad Men and Sons of Anarchy to name a few.

1 minute into episode 1 of Breaking Bad and I was hooked, I love the way the show uses foreshadowing in the beginning of a lot of episodes.

Weird start date for the second half of the last season, the show starts airing August 11th.

One of the best shows ever IMO Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - One of the best shows ever IMO Phone Post 3.0
Voted up, I feel the same way Phone Post 3.0

As others have said, I was hooked right away. It starts with a guy in his underwear, wearing a gas mask driving a speeding RV... how can you not want to see where that is going?

Pretty good. Top 5 for me Phone Post

I would say its very worth watching. I watched a few episodrs a few years ago. Then I gave it a chance last year and watched all the episodes and Damn! Its a really great story and now I cant wait for it to continue. Phone Post

Yes. Was damn near perfect until the last season...

My favorite TV show ever. Phone Post 3.0

Decidedly Underwhelmed - The first three seasons were solid. The fourth season was ok. The fifth season was pretty awful. Be aware of that.

Appropriate screen name...

Season 4 is the best season of the show.

sockeye - One of the best shows ever IMO Phone Post 3.0

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1c0cc06cd2ce41e515c8564f4c52cc7d/tumblr_mfda3yk88U1ryrh2ho1_400.gif Phone Post

In my top 3 Phone Post 3.0

CuddleBug - As others have said, I was hooked right away. It starts with a guy in his underwear, wearing a gas mask driving a speeding RV... how can you not want to see where that is going?

Exactly!
The drama starts right away.

I remember reading about this show when it first started airing, then seeing how it was always gettings nominations for awards and everything. I was a huge fan of SOA since the first season and thought that there was no way BB deserved all the attention over SOA.

On a whim I started watching on Netflix about 2 weeks ago and I'm on the 6th episode of Season 4 as of today. I've told every single person I know that this show is the tits. Waaay more consistent than SOA and just overall a better show. I still dig Sons though.

Handsome Jack - I remember reading about this show when it first started airing, then seeing how it was always gettings nominations for awards and everything. I was a huge fan of SOA since the first season and thought that there was no way BB deserved all the attention over SOA.

On a whim I started watching on Netflix about 2 weeks ago and I'm on the 6th episode of Season 4 as of today. I've told every single person I know that this show is the tits. Waaay more consistent than SOA and just overall a better show. I still dig Sons though.
Agreed, don't get me wrong, I like sons but way over rated, at least from most people around here in montreal, it became a culture for some with all the sons crap, just cause it's cool to look like bikers or wtv..still a good show tho but that shit gets me nervous, it's just a tv show, relax lol Phone Post 3.0