Is Cain really a boring fighter?

Seriously? Because before this fight, no one called him boring. To me, he was no where near boring in this fight, he executed his gameplan to perfection, finally finishing JDS. What did people expect, for him to stand in the pocket with JDS? That would've been stupid. He didn't wall and stall, he did have Junior against the fence the whole time, but he was hitting uppercuts and constantly looking for takedowns. Juniors face doesnt end up how it did by a boring fighter. Anyways, great fight by the champ, im excited for his next fight Phone Post

He's not a boring fighter. Tonight's fight yes was boring and their last was just ok. He would literally punch a couple times, hurt JDS, then hugs him against the cage for idk how long. It's frustrating to watch when JDS had his hands down, he's drunk as fuck, Herb looks ready to stop it and you can't close the show from the knockdown. He spent a lot of fucking time holding JDS against the cage. Phone Post 3.0

Cain Is not boring he just choose not to stand and bang with a fighter that didn't once knock thin out, he wanted JDS to fight his fight and it was a perfect gameplan for Cain have JDS carry Cain weight and just control JDS with perfect technique and movement. Phone Post 3.0

He fought a perfect fight Phone Post 3.0

He fought a style JDS has little to answer with, against other opponents Cain will probabyl fight differently and not much as a grind

Wtf? Last night wasnt boring at all. In my book, clinching against the cage doesnt equal boring when it leads to massive damage . Stalling against the fence is boring, but Cain wasnt doing that. Plus there was the knockdown while standing and some decent grappling...not to mention a finish.

His tactics were awful to watch, very frustrating. Phone Post

He's an exciting effective version of dc at least he will exchange Phone Post 3.0

I though it seemed less boring than it actually was because Rogan raved about how amazing he was every time he would hug JDS for minutes against the cage. If that was an undercard fight between unknown fighters people would have called it boring. Phone Post 3.0

Not his most exciting fight but effective. Reminded me a lil of how couture would fight. Phone Post

I thought the fight was exciting as fuck! Great dirty boxing and proved that JDS will never beat him again. Btw I was rooting for JDS, Cain too good though Phone Post 3.0

I was saying all of this last night. Cain did some damage yes thats obvious, but the leaning up against the fence most of the fight was frustrating as hell. Those knees to the thighs were not enough in my opinion to be considered "keeping busy" and I didn't see a lot of "going for the takedown", this could have been a much better fight... And what was with JDS and his hands in his pockets? Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - He's not a boring fighter. Tonight's fight yes was boring and their last was just ok. He would literally punch a couple times, hurt JDS, then hugs him against the cage for idk how long. It's frustrating to watch when JDS had his hands down, he's drunk as fuck, Herb looks ready to stop it and you can't close the show from the knockdown. He spent a lot of fucking time holding JDS against the cage. Phone Post 3.0

This fight was not boring. Cain did exactly what was supposed to do wear down that monster JDS and mix it up to keep him off rhythm. JDS can knock you out at any point in a fight and Cain respected that and didn't fight stupid like you apparently wanted him to. Phone Post

He did the same thing in the 2nd fight when he started to gas and got punch drunk. Plus in his mind, JDS can take any shot Cain throws, so he prefers to keep his hands low to defend takedowns even if it means eating shots.

You ppl obviously have no hespect for JDS. He's a bull. You don't go head up with a fully game JDS, you wear him down and attack. Phone Post

No he's not boring, and this was anything but a boring fight. Some people just aren't cut out for appreciating intelligent professional athletes in MMA. They should go back to watching Wretard Wrestling, because they're simply not bringing enough to the table for MMA. IMHO.

He had a smart game plan. Nobody was calling Couture boring for doing the same thing. Dirty box, take downs and out cardio everyone. Cain is a better striker than Couture was as well. Every time JDS landed anything significant, Cain smothered him. Phone Post 3.0

He had a smart game plan. Nobody was calling Couture boring for doing the same thing. Dirty box, take downs and out cardio everyone. Cain is a better striker than Couture was as well. Every time JDS landed anything significant, Cain smothered him. Phone Post 3.0

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - He fought a perfect fight Phone Post 3.0
This idiots and children Phone Post 3.0

Everyone who wasn't a Hardcore aT my house bitched about his hugging last night. Phone Post 3.0