Is Camozzi the first guy to step in twice

Is Camozzi the first guy to step up twice on short notice against the same guy? Tons of respect for him stepping in to fight Jacare once, never mind the second time after a quick loss last time, what a warrior! Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm, I didn't realize that. Interesting little factoid bud...............and man 'o man, would I love to see him make a miracle happen. Camozzi seems like a good shit!

Has to be. Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -

Hmmm, I didn't realize that. Interesting little factoid bud...............and man 'o man, would I love to see him make a miracle happen. Camozzi seems like a good shit!

Had to double check it but he definitely did step in on short notice last time. I'm a big fan of Jacare, but it would be quite amazing if Camozzi beats him! Phone Post 3.0

Regardless, the guy has some serious stones for stepping up (again!) to face the beast that is Jacare .
Here's hoping he pulls off an upset for the ages!! Phone Post 3.0

iDaz - Regardless, the guy has some serious stones for stepping up (again!) to face the beast that is Jacare .
Especially for being the first fight back in the UFC. Good for him stepping up. Phone Post 3.0

Jacare in under 3 minutes.

BJTT_Pella -
iDaz - Regardless, the guy has some serious stones for stepping up (again!) to face the beast that is Jacare .
Especially for being the first fight back in the UFC. Good for him stepping up. Phone Post 3.0
An upset would be huge! I actually don't mind who wins, but I'd kinda like to see Chris pull it off just because he's the underdog and he deserves a lot of credit for stepping in again! Phone Post 3.0

CRE - Jacare in under 3 minutes.

Cold my friend.

vagabond - 

Cold my friend.

Jacare is absolutely amazing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him hunt the KO standing to prove a point and make a highlight reel.

Boland -
BJTT_Pella -
An upset would be huge! I actually don't mind who wins, but I'd kinda like to see Chris pull it off just because he's the underdog and he deserves a lot of credit for stepping in again! Phone Post 3.0
I wonder what the betting line will be. Phone Post 3.0

CRE - 
vagabond - 

Cold my friend.

Jacare is absolutely amazing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him hunt the KO standing to prove a point and make a highlight reel.

Not saying I disagree

BJTT_Pella -
Boland -
BJTT_Pella -
I think Jacare is like -1300 in 5Dimes. Camozzi maybe plus 850. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan -
BJTT_Pella -
Boland -
BJTT_Pella -
Wowsers. May have to bet a bit just for the long shot. He's hungry and obviously feels he can do it. Id put a little down on Chris but i feel Jacare will win again. Phone Post 3.0

Here is a little fact. Since their last fight Camozzi has gotten about 23 months of sprawl training. I think Jacare is in for a long night. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Pella -
doerksenfan -
BJTT_Pella -
Boland -
BJTT_Pella -
Wowsers. May have to bet a bit just for the long shot. He's hungry and obviously feels he can do it. Id put a little down on Chris but i feel Jacare will win again. Phone Post 3.0
As I type this I think Chris is plus 900 now.

I think the interesting number was the over/under 1.5 rounds. If Jacare wins like last time, it'll be early, and if Camozzi finds Jacare's chin, that will be early as well. Money coming in on the under. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan -
BJTT_Pella -
doerksenfan -
BJTT_Pella -
Boland -
BJTT_Pella -
As I type this I think Chris is plus 900 now.

I think the interesting number was the over/under 1.5 rounds. If Jacare wins like last time, it'll be early, and if Camozzi finds Jacare's chin, that will be early as well. Money coming in on the under. Phone Post 3.0
7.5 minutes excites me. Phone Post 3.0

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - Here is a little fact. Since their last fight Camozzi has gotten about 23 months of sprawl training. I think Jacare is in for a long night. Phone Post 3.0

Daycare has 23 months of td training as well.

Lol Fuck me. Daycare..... jacare

Chris had a right not to long ago so he should be in fight shape, I think he will last a lot longer then the last fight but won't take it Phone Post 3.0