Is cardio a gift?

Are people born cardio machine or is it a result of what you pit your body through from a young age?

I guess it kinda balances out seeing fighters with outstanding talent and heart like Erick Silva but no cardio. Phone Post 3.0

Barring any kind of disorder,cardio is built and not based on genetics. At this level of the game,one little mishap can have an affect on your performance.

I don't know if it's a cardio thing but some people are just born with that endless, hyperactive energy that others don't have. Everyone knew a kid like that, who was always seemingly on the go no matter what.

I think that definitely translates into either allowing them to build up their cardio more than others when it comes to athletics or just some god given ability to keep going when others are gassed out. Clay guida would be a prime example. Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - I don't know if it's a cardio thing but some people are just born with that endless, hyperactive energy that others don't have. Everyone knew a kid like that, who was always seemingly on the go no matter what.

I think that definitely translates into either allowing them to build up their cardio more than others when it comes to athletics or just some god given ability to keep going when others are gassed out. Clay guida would be a prime example. Phone Post 3.0

Oh yeah,the ADHD guy. Forgot about them. In that case it's genetic,Clay is a great example.

It's a gift you had to work your ass off to get. Phone Post 3.0

People's natural stamina levels do indeed differ but can always be worked on Phone Post 3.0

It's biochemical and trainable. Phone Post 3.0

It's a gift you give yourself. The only thing that differs from fighter to fighter is the will to put in the work. Some people are only happy when they are in constant motion. Phone Post 3.0

Cardio has a lot to do with your mentality. If you are telling yourself you are tired, then you are going to feel it.
If you are mentally tough then you can have cardio for days. Cain valasquez is a perfect example.

Of course training has a huge role to play and very little genetics. Phone Post 3.0