Is "Cart Narcs" old news? Busting lazy shoppers...

leaving their carts in the parking lot instead of putting them in the corral. They get mad as hell. Fuck those people.

3 Likes

don't touch my shit petey!

Buncha Lazy Bones up in here.

2 Likes
Wayne Glamcock - 

Check it out…

I DON’T CARE.

PeteyWheatstraw -
Wayne Glamcock - 

Check it out…

I DON’T CARE.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I wish they were litter narcs instead

So only ugly, unlikable people leave their shopping carts out where they can roll away and damage other people’s vehicles? From watching his videos that seems to be the common trait.

It wouldn’t cross my mind to just leave a cart like that. You just put the shit where it goes, that’s just part of the deal. It takes like 10 seconds.

1 Like

![](upload://trZqLHQrQK7Za0rV98dgOFZwHGK.jpeg)

5 Likes
The Adversary - 

![](upload://trZqLHQrQK7Za0rV98dgOFZwHGK.jpeg)

lol. 100% accurate, imo.

Karen’s growing bold!  Who cares about the carts.  Gives workers something to do, like their job.

When I was 18 I worked at a grocery store. Those few moments outside getting away from asshole customers was the best part of the day. Dont rob these young people of that.

1 Like

As a teen I was a cart returner at Costco. I couldnt care less. Ask anyone, you'll probably get the same answer.

I've always put my cart back and people who don't do bug me. But the cart narcs guy is a huge fag.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

I've always put my cart back and people who don't do bug me. But the cart narcs guy is a huge fag.

I don't blame you... noboby want to deal with petey

I love this guy.  He's a hero.  

1 Like
Wayne Glamcock - 

Skoooooobbilllly-Woop-WOOP!!!

Come on, I’m a nice guy! You should be too and put your car in the corral where it won’t roll away and fuck other people’s shit up.

2 Likes
PeteyWheatstraw -
Wayne Glamcock - 

Skoooooobbilllly-Woop-WOOP!!!

Come on, I’m a nice guy! You should be too and put your car in the corral where it won’t roll away and fuck other people’s shit up.

I know you that good ol boy petey… but I also know petey 2005.

put your carts back boys or tighten that belt... WHOOP WHOOP JUGALOOOOOOOOOO!

ShanTheMan -

When I was 18 I worked at a grocery store. Those few moments outside getting away from asshole customers was the best part of the day. Dont rob these young people of that.

This

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

this!  i used to collect carts at target when i was 19.  great job.  no one really cares.

i usually take it back, but sometimes i don't.  if i don't, i usually make sure it's secure on a median or something.

OxymoronicalAmbiguity -
ShanTheMan -

This

There will still be carts to return if they're out back in the cart return.  This guy is lighting people up for letting them in the lot. 

https://youtu.be/9OhnH5orBUU

1 Like