Is Cecil People's a wrestler?

JiuJitsuLifeMH - He'll always irrationally and ignorantly gives rounds to wrestlers for nothing more than getting a takedown and doing nothing with it while the other guy is more active and does more damage. I see this all the time with this joker. Is he a wrestler? Did he wrestle in college or something?
Another notable example that blasts your theory is BJ-GSP 1....

Seriously guys, go back to my theory.

If the fight is entirely on the feet there is no better eye.

If they go to the ground for 10 seconds, might as well throw a dart at a spinning wheel on the wall.

HELWIG -  Ready for this shit?

I have figured him out after all these years. Had some help with discussing it with other long time hardcore fans.

Here it is:

If the fight is ENTIRELY on the feet, Cecil is the best judge in the sport. He will accurately rate the effectiveness, damage, intent, etc behind every punch, kick, knee, etc.

Example: Chuck/Jardine. His scoring was dead on.

However the second there is a takedown, or any ground work, he is LOST.

He might score all 3 rounds for the wrestler or make it a split decision for the striker with odd 10-8 rounds that make no sense.

I think this model is the only one yet to accurate explain what happens when one observes "The Peoples Phenomenon"

I've been paying attention to Peoples' scores since the first time Helwig proposed this theory and I have to admit it really makes a lot of sense.

30-27 Maynard was the correct score, incidentally