Is Chuck TIRED?

WELL!

Chuck is slowing down. Am I the only one seeing this?

gotta give tito round 2.

No I think Chuck doesn't want to "Blow his WAD!"

I was wondering the same thing. Wondering why he didn't try to finish Tito in the 1st. Def. slowing down for one reason or another.

I was kind of supriced at Chuck tonight. If He hadn't won, I would have really been disapointed! His Arms was down kind of low.. And He did seem tired..

GO CHUCK!

Chuck is a very patient fighter.

"Chuck gassed. Very good sign for Rashad and the other young uns..."

Not really, he blew up ALOT trying to finish in Rd 1, took Rd 2 off and came back and wrecked Tito.

The young uns, wont be able to make him work that hard or make the fight last that long.

"The young uns, wont be able to make him work that hard or make the fight last that long."

I think Rashaad could make him work harder actually. Especially if he brings those explosive TDs.

"I think Rashaad could make him work harder actually. Especially if he brings those explosive TDs."

I take it you never saw Chuck fight Randleman. Rashaad right now is like a 75% Randleman, and we know how that one went.

I don't think it's that he's slowing down. He is a great counter puncher.

Standing encourages the other guy to come to him thus giving him more opportunities to do what he wants to do.

chuck finished him in rd 1. tito wasnt intelligently defending. ref didnt care...

LOL at Chuck not being impressive with a 3rd round tko win over Ortiz while having a torn acl.

Torn ACL. That'll slow anyone down a little.