Is cider the new alcoholic beverage for hipsters?

Pbr? Highlife? IPAs? Not anymore. Looks like the hipsters have moved on to cider. Any of this shit worth drinking? Will I need a fedora and a beard to drink it? Phone Post 3.0

So .............  You wanna be a hipster?

I hope so. So I can continue enjoying pbr and ipa's like I have sin e before that stupid scene popped up.

I feel stupid because I've been drinking this stuff for years with dinner now hipsters have stolen it. I am very far from a hipster. Phone Post 3.0

And I like PBR on camping trips.

Never really liked High Life, but I have had it.

Love me a good IPA.

And I have had cider before.  

shit.

Attention: Ferox

Vikingknee - I feel stupid because I've been drinking this stuff for years with dinner now hipsters have stolen it. I am very far from a hipster. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly

Yes. But I love a good cider anyway.

If you want a strong drink, try a cider with a shot or two of Jameson poured in it. Most ciders are too sweet, but the shots cut the sweetness, and make it super strong. But Be careful. I've seen my friends get fucked up like this. You only taste a hint of the whisky.

Cider now a hipster drink? Gimme a break.

So do hipsters consider Strongbow the PBR of cider?

Redds + Fireball = WIN

How did IPA's become associated with hipsters? They're a damned good beer and they always have been, I don't know why hipsters drinking it would make it a hipster thing when it's been a beer of choice for ages. The same thing goes for beards and plaid, us Canadians have been rocking both since the country was formed, call them Canadian if you must but don't call them hipsters. Phone Post 3.0

Hipsters, in a true sense of the word, are getting into Bourbons here in Nashville.

Pappy Van Winkle being the holy grail as of late causing the shit to be damn near impossible to find and stores that do manage to have a bottle or two are selling at sometimes triple the cost or holding lotteries to see who gets it, which is completely fucking ridiculous.

Angle 5 - Cider now a hipster drink? Gimme a break.

So do hipsters consider Strongbow the PBR of cider?
I don't know, do they, hipster boy? Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - How did IPA's become associated with hipsters? They're a damned good beer and they always have been, I don't know why hipsters drinking it would make it a hipster thing when it's been a beer of choice for ages. The same thing goes for beards and plaid, us Canadians have been rocking both since the country was formed, call them Canadian if you must but don't call them hipsters. Phone Post 3.0

It's to the point where if you like or dress anything outside of the complete run of the mill mainstream, average joe on the internet equates that as "hipster".

George Washington drank cider.

Original Sin is my favorite cider.

My friends and I tend to get hammered on that and Washington Apples at least once a year, I refer to it as apple season. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - How did IPA's become associated with hipsters? They're a damned good beer and they always have been, I don't know why hipsters drinking it would make it a hipster thing when it's been a beer of choice for ages. The same thing goes for beards and plaid, us Canadians have been rocking both since the country was formed, call them Canadian if you must but don't call them hipsters. Phone Post 3.0

Like I said in your banned OGisms thread. That term gets thrown around so much it's a great way of spotting the retards online.

Drugs_Delaney -

Like I said in your banned OGisms thread. That term gets thrown around so much it's a great way of spotting the retards online.
What's your favorite cider? Phone Post 3.0

Pernod - Original Sin is my favorite cider.

My friends and I tend to get hammered on that and Washington Apples at least once a year, I refer to it as apple season. Phone Post 3.0
I've honestly only ever tried a sip of reds. Maybe I'll look for the above mentioned cider and give it a try! Phone Post 3.0

I knoe all kinds of people who drink ipas and ciders. Not hipsters. Shit is just.popular as fuck.