Is cider the new alcoholic beverage for hipsters?

Drugs_Delaney -
Vikingknee - I feel stupid because I've been drinking this stuff for years with dinner now hipsters have stolen it. I am very far from a hipster. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly
Typical hipster response Phone Post 3.0

That term gets thrown around so much it's a great way of spotting the retards online.

This.

By the time any product has become popular enough that crap like Redd's Apple Ale is being introduced and advertised on television to capitalize on the trend, the hipsters have long since moved on.

Kenny Blankenship - 
Drugs_Delaney -
IDOHARM - How did IPA's become associated with hipsters? They're a damned good beer and they always have been, I don't know why hipsters drinking it would make it a hipster thing when it's been a beer of choice for ages. The same thing goes for beards and plaid, us Canadians have been rocking both since the country was formed, call them Canadian if you must but don't call them hipsters. Phone Post 3.0

Like I said in your banned OGisms thread. That term gets thrown around so much it's a great way of spotting the retards online.
What's your favorite cider? Phone Post 3.0

I hate cider. I prefer cheap beer, beer brewed by Lagunitas, and bourbon.

Kinkle - 
Drugs_Delaney -
Vikingknee - I feel stupid because I've been drinking this stuff for years with dinner now hipsters have stolen it. I am very far from a hipster. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly
Typical hipster response Phone Post 3.0

Oh, Look mittens
a retard.jpg

I've been drinking cider since before it was cool.

Seriously though, I've been drinking it for years. It's great for when I want to have a few drinks, but don't want to shit myself in the morning.

garythekid - Is cider something different than the sugary, wine spritzer tasting shit that I'm picturing? Cause if not, idk how the fuck people drink more than a half of one. Phone Post 3.0

I ordered a poor man's one day at the bar. They were half off. If was guinness and raspberry cider. I gave it to someome. Shit was disgusting. To each his own but i cant drink that stuff, just like im sure some could never enjoy a yeasty ass doppelweizen.

These guys make awesome cider drinks in my backyard

http://www.urbanfarmfermentory.com/products/ Phone Post 3.0

I enjoy a good farmhouse cider.

These guys make some good stuff
http://www.millstonecellars.com/

Just about anything by Crispin is the shit.

I enjoy Stella Cidre.

Very tasty and not sweet. Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - I hope so. So I can continue enjoying pbr and ipa's like I have sin e before that stupid scene popped up.
So you're saying you were drinking PBR before it was cool? Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong - Just about anything by Crispin is the shit.
This. Has crispin for the first time at an Irish pub on the south side of Chicago on my 21st bday. Phone Post 3.0

SonicDoom - Attention: Ferox
Tis true - I ironically enjoy a can or 2 now and then. Phone Post 3.0

I thought hipsters had moved on to gluten-free beer?

I just enjoyed a Stella Cidre yesterday because of a mistake. It was alright. Anyone ever try their pear cider? Phone Post 3.0

jju - 
Drugs_Delaney - I hope so. So I can continue enjoying pbr and ipa's like I have sin e before that stupid scene popped up.
So you're saying you were drinking PBR before it was cool? Phone Post 3.0

That is a new one.

Phaedo - Yes. But I love a good cider anyway.

If you want a strong drink, try a cider with a shot or two of Jameson poured in it. Most ciders are too sweet, but the shots cut the sweetness, and make it super strong. But Be careful. I've seen my friends get fucked up like this. You only taste a hint of the whisky.
Good idea. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Gin has just come back n a big way for hipsters.

Drugs_Delaney -
Kenny Blankenship - 
Drugs_Delaney -
IDOHARM - How did IPA's become associated with hipsters? They're a damned good beer and they always have been, I don't know why hipsters drinking it would make it a hipster thing when it's been a beer of choice for ages. The same thing goes for beards and plaid, us Canadians have been rocking both since the country was formed, call them Canadian if you must but don't call them hipsters. Phone Post 3.0

Like I said in your banned OGisms thread. That term gets thrown around so much it's a great way of spotting the retards online.
What's your favorite cider? Phone Post 3.0

I hate cider. I prefer cheap beer, beer brewed by Lagunitas, and bourbon.
Love me some lagunitas!! Phone Post 3.0

Dickens Cider is the best Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - Hipsters, in a true sense of the word, are getting into Bourbons here in Nashville.

Pappy Van Winkle being the holy grail as of late causing the shit to be damn near impossible to find and stores that do manage to have a bottle or two are selling at sometimes triple the cost or holding lotteries to see who gets it, which is completely fucking ridiculous.
That's always been the case. We had to pretty much give our distributors hand jobs to get a bottle of that shit in LA Phone Post 3.0